Flowtron Mosquito Power Trap
Attracts and Kills Mosquitoes and Biting Flies
Recommended for areas up to 1 acre
Effective, Economical, Safe and Clean
Enjoy the outdoors all year round! Eliminate potentially dangerous mosquitoes and annoying biting flies from your patio, deck, yard, tennis court, ball field, waterfront, boat dock - any area up to an acre. Flowtron's PowerTrap is so effective and safe, you'll be amazed how easy it is to operate and maintain. Features include super bright LEDs, powerful vacuum action and patented non-clogging system.
Unlike other brands, the Flowtron PowerTrap has
- NO open flame
- NO nets to replace
- NO glue panels to handle
- Heat, moisture and carbon dioxide, the acknowledged leading attractants for mosquitoes and biting flies, are produced from propane gas and air.
- Unique octenol cartridge releases a proven lure which, when combined with carbon dioxide, enhances the attraction for mosquitoes and biting flies.
- Super bright LEDs identify operational status (red for startup mode, blue for operating mode).
- Powerful vacuum draws biting insects into a convenient, reusable catch tray where they quickly dehydrate and die.
- Clean, simple, fast insect disposal. No sticky paper or messy glue panels to handle and replace.
- Computerized electronics automatically controls all operating functions.
- Patented propane valve operation is non-clogging and unlike other brands, never needs cleaning.
- Exclusive catalytic converter uses a platinum catalyst which is safe, flameless and never needs replacing.
- Safe, low voltage wiring installs above or below ground. Operates from a refillable 20-lb. propane tank (as used with gas grills).
Unit size: 14"L x 10"W x 14"H
Electrical: UL and CSA listed power pack
Input: 120 volts AC, 60 hertz, 20 watts
Output: 12 volts AC, 1.5 amps.
Wiring: 30 feet of low voltage wire included
MADE IN USA
ONE YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY
PATENT NOS. 6,145,243; 6,286,249; 6,925,752; 7,293,388; other patents pending
Family-owned since its start in 1920, Armatron International began operations as an automobile radio manufacturer. After over 80 years of innovation, it is known today through its Flowtron division as a worldwide leader in outdoor products. From the 1920s through the 1960s, the company advanced its manufacturing and design capabilities to include tape players and stereo systems for automobiles and for home use. Responding to increasingly fierce competition from the Far East, the company began diversifying into other product lines. In 1974, the Flowtron Outdoor Products Division was formed to design, develop and manufacture electric heaters and electronic insect killing devices for residential and commercial use. In 1980, the company changed its corporate name from Automatic Radio Manufacturing Company to Armatron International, Inc. to better reflect its expanded line of consumer products. Today, through its Flowtron Outdoor Products Division, the company designs, develops, manufactures and sells a select line of lawn and garden products. Its products are distributed to major retailers in the USA and Canada and to foreign markets throughout the world. All products are proudly manufactured in the USA in facilities in Malden, MA, and Ft. Wayne, IN.