Home > Heated Clothing > Heated Outerwear > Smart Clothing > ThermaCELL ProFLEX Heavy Duty Heated Insoles Extended Life Battery Packs
You can never have too much warmth in the winter\x84one fully charged set of batteries is good, but two are better! With the ProFLEX Heavy Duty's Extended Life Battery Pack, you can face those frigid temperatures without fear of turning back and now with our new charging case engineered with quick-charge technology, you can be ready to head out faster than ever. Your feet will thank you.
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion polymer batteries
- 1 USB cable
- 1 wall charger
- 1 smart charging case
- Higher Capacity 1300 mAh Batteries _ two batteries last up to 8.5 hours each
- Quick-charge technology charges batteries in 2 hours or less
- Use wall charger or any USB port to charge
- Wall charger wires disconnect, become carrying case for batteries
- The Extended Life Battery Pack also fit into the ProFLEX model
100% Recommend this product (1 of 1 responses)
By Blaise R.
November 4, 2016
I use the batteries and charger at least 4 times a week. I work in a refrigerated warehouse and change the batteries in the insoles during my lunch break. I really need them to be reliable.
ProsThe charge is done in a short period of time and so far is effective.
ConsYou have only one indicator light for two batteries. If one battery is not being charged, you will not know it until it is too late. I suggest plugging in one battery into the first lead, checking the indicator, unplugging that battery. Plugging the second battery into the second light and checking the indicator and unplugging it. Then plugging both batteries should work. A charger with two indicator lights would be much better.