Exped Women's Verglas 40L Backpack
Verglas 40 Wmns is a purist, lightweight and versatile modifiable women's backpack for mountain and climbing tours or hut hikes. With the slightly larger volume, it is also well suited for longer trips. With its shorter back length and shoulder straps, the Verglas Wmns is ideally adapted to the female physique.
The minimal lid and easy-to-operate spindrift collar provide quick access to the main compartment. Access is even faster through the side zipper access. This allows easy reach of items such as gloves or water bottles when packed near the zipper.
Minimized daisy chain provides attachment options for ice axe, rope, helmet or mat. Side compression straps, ice axe loop and the Tool Blade can be removed or freely positioned as needed.
Slim, compact fit provides an ergonomic, close-to-body fit. The thermo molded back and comfortable shoulder straps provide a high level of carrying comfort. With a padded, removable hip belt with two pockets, quick access and additional internal organization options, the Verglas offers plenty of comfort while maintaining a purist look and shape.
Versatile, spacious women's backpack for alpine trips
- Minimal lid with spindrift collar for quick access
- Practical side zipper access
- Shorter back length and shoulder straps
- Multiple attachment points on front. Compatible with Exped Mesh Helmet Holder (not included).
- Ice axe and trekking poles can be attached on front.
- Under lid rope attachment
- On lid rope attachment - contents of bag remain accessible.
- Key clip
- Stretch mesh zippered pocket and stretch mesh stash pocket on the hip belt.
- Zippered side access
- Quick access draw cord closure
- Stretch mesh pocket for small items
- Side zip for quick access
- Quick store for sunglasses and for hose of hydration system.
- Recycled materials: More and more Exped products are made from recycled materials. Materials gained from previously made materials -such as PET-bottles or waste from the production of textiles.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- PFC-free: Abbreviation for Per- or poly fluorinated chemicals, also known as fluorcarbons. Non degradable and accumulating toxic chemicals used for waterproofing.
- Made in Vietnam: Vision Bag The Korean-owned company Vision Products Corporation has been producing backpacks and bags since 1984.
- Main material
- 210 D/420 D recycled robic HD ripstop nylon carbonate
- PU coated
- 1'500 mm water column
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Lining Fabric
- 150 D recycled polyester
- PU coated
- 3'000 mm water column
- Pack suspension
- Removable PE foam board
- Volume: 40 l
- Dimensions: 60 x 30 x 26 cm
- Min. Weight: 795 g
- Max. Weight: 1135 g
- Backlength: 42 - 47 cm
- Hipbelt size: one size
- Load limit: 13 kg
- Color Inside: Dark lava: Dark lava, Black: Dark lava
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.