Exped Ultra -10°C/+15F Sleeping Bag - Left
The Ultra -10 ° is an extremely lightweight, compact 3-season sleeping bag for those who do not compromise in their equipment selection.
Perfect for trekking, long-distance hiking, mountain touring and bivouacs. For all those who are looking for a lightweight sleeping bag with the widest possible range of use. With the Ultra -10°, the pack weight can be reduced to an absolute minimum.
The filling of finest, RDS-certified goose down with 850+ cuin fill power gives it an excellent, uniform thermal performance. The circumferential, I-beam down baffles allow the down to be shifted as needed, adapting the sleeping bag to the given outside temperature and the sleeping mat being used.
However, the focus of the Ultra series is not only on the filling, Exped also employs only the finest of the finest when it comes to manufacturing. Pertex Quantum is applied as the shell fabric, which is made entirely of recycled polyamide. Components such as the zipper and webbing are made of recycled PET bottles.
The Ultra sleeping bag features the intricately designed, comfortable 3D triangle footbox, and the zipper flap prevents unpleasant cold spots. The adjustable elliptical draft collar nestles around the neck, minimizing draft and heat loss.
The Ultra sleeping bag is available in five different sizes - so anyone can find the right option!
The extremely lightweight, compact 3-season sleeping bag
- Lightest construction with recycled Pertex Quantum shell fabric
- Adjustable elliptical draft collar
- Downshift function for enhanced warmth distribution
- The thick draft tube backing the YKK zipper provides excellent heat retention. The anti-snag stiffener ensures smooth operation of the zipper.
- The elliptical draft collar with elastic cinch cord allows the collar to be fully closed over the shoulders, keeping warmth inside the sleeping bag with reduced material bunching.
- The elliptical draft collar can be closed with a snap to ensure all-round insulation.
- The Hood and Draft collar can be cinched closed and adjusted with cords.
- The large zipper garage keeps the zipper head away from the face.
- The glow-in-the-dark zipper puller makes it easier to find.
- The double ended zipper has reinforced sewing to increase strength in sensitive areas.
- Climate neutral product: Exped measures and fully offsets all global warming gases (CO2 equivalents) from manufacturing and shipping this product.
- Responsible Down Standard (RDS): RDS is the strictest standard for animal welfare in the production of down. Exped uses 100% certified down in all down products.
- Oeko-tex certified material: Oeko-Tex is a testing and Certification system for raw materials and finished products. Exped does not feature fully tested products. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Bluesign certified material: Bluesign, the world's strictest textile standard for environmental protection and consumer protection in textile production. The listed products aren't certified under this standard. Only accordingly specified materials are certified.
- Recycled materials: More and more Exped products are made from recycled materials. Materials gained from previously made materials -such as PET-bottles or waste from the production of textiles.
- Shell Fabric
- 10 D recycled ripstop nylon
- Bluesign certified
- PFC free
- 15 D ripstop nylon
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- 850+ cuin/oz premium european 90/10 (EN-Standard) goose down
- RDS certified
- Oeko-Tex 100 certified
- Comfort temperature: -3 °C
- Limit temperature: -9 °C
- Extreme temperature: -28 °C
- Fill weight: MW: 735 g, LW: 790 g
- Weight: MW: 1125 g, LW: 1190 g
- Up to body size: MW: 180 cm, LW: 195 cm
- Length: MW: 203 cm, LW: 218 cm
- Shoulder width: MW: 163 cm, LW: 166 cm
- Foot width: MW: 100 cm, LW: 100 cm
- Packed Dimensions: MW: 25 x 20 x 16 cm, LW: 25 x 25 x 18 cm
- Color Inside: Butterscotch
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.