Exped Typhoon 25L Hiking Backpack
Rugged lightweight with maximum weather protection. Super versatile single compartment pack with roll closure in a compact form. This heavy duty daypack is 100% waterproof thanks to high quality ripstop Nylon and an internal seam taped liner and can handle the occasional brush with rough rocks. 2 external stretch side pockets and a convenient front daisy chains also allow for stow/fastening options when the roll closure is closed. With the lightly padded mesh back and a removable waist strap, the Typhoon also performs well on the comfort level.
- Rugged lightweight with maximum weather protection.
- Super versatile single compartment pack with roll closure in a compact form.
- This heavy duty daypack is 100% waterproof.
- High quality ripstop Nylon and an internal seam taped liner.
- It can handle the occasional brush with rough rocks.
- 2 external stretch side pockets.
- A convenient front daisy chains also allow for stow/fastening options when the roll closure is closed.
- With the lightly padded mesh back and a removable waist strap.
- Volume: 24 l
- Size (closed): 19.3 × 11.4 × 7.9 in
- Weight: 15.9 oz
- Backlength: One size
- Hipbelt range: 11.8 - 52 in
- Load Limit: 11 lb
- Water Resistance: Waterproof
- Intended use: Waterproof, Alpine, Climbing, Hiking, Globetrotting, Daypack/day trips
- Body: 210 D Robic HD Ripstop Nylon Carbonate PU, 2'500 mm water column, Oeko-Tex 100 certified, PFC-free
- Liner: 150 D polyester, recycled, PU coated, 3'000 mm water column, PFC free
- Frame: air mesh backpad
Starting in the early 80's as a distributor of other outdoor brands, we began to build our own gear in 1997. Since then we have created many highly innovative products and won many awards for our designs.
All highly motivated outdoor people specialised in their skills and often found playing in the wild.
The maximum outdoor experience with minimal means. Nature with all its fascinating elements is best experienced with essential and functionally refined equipment.
Since our foundation, we have paid close attention to the principles of sustainability, as we view this as the most economical and environmentally friendly path in the long run. Durability, reliability and repairability are at the core of our philosophy. And we maintain long-standing and close cooperations with our partner factories to warrant our commitments.