EcoFlow Wave Portable Air Conditioner
Wave goodbye to the heat: EcoFlow Wave isn't just portable, it blasts out 4000BTU's worth of cooling thanks to its inverter compressor too. That's the most powerful air conditioner of its size. laymans, it can cool a 6 square meter space by 6 degrees in 8 minutes flat. Ideal for medium sized tents, or small rooms.
All-night long: Need to keep your AC running for extended periods ? Wave can run for 3-12 hours depending on the battery you use. It can intelligently mix fan and cooling settings to extend runtimes beyond what would usually be possible too. Pop off the extra battery whenever you don't need it for when portability comes first.
3 hours of straight cooling with the add on battery ( fan and cooling modes can be mixed to extend runtimes ) 12 hours of straight cooling with Delta Pro.
Solar charging Powered by nature: Charge Wave via up to 200W of solar panels & keep topped up without a mains supply. Ideal for when you're outdoors and off - grid. Using 200W of solar, you can fully charge the add - on battery in 5 hours.
Part of an ever - growing ecosystem: Wave is just the start. Pair with an EcoFlow Delta Max/Delta Pro or their extra batteries and get an astonishing 6-12Hr runtime. Compared to using other portable power stations that's 28 % more efficient. You can also use any portable power station to charge your Wave with a 600W input.
Powerfully portable with tubing to match: It's the most powerful air conditioner of its size by a long shot. Carry it anywhere and attach tubing for directed, efficient cooling. Ideal for tent doors, RV windows or placing your unit at a distance.
Easy controls, Satisfyingly simple: Wave has intuitive dial controls to pump up the cooling or alter runtimes. With a press of the mode button, you can switch between the two dial options. At a distance ? Use the EcoFlow app to control all that and more.
Note: If you want to power your AC with Delta Pro or Delta Pro Smart Extra Battery, please purchase Delta Max Extra Battery Cable and Delta Pro to Smart Generator Adaptor separately. Then you could conect them with your AC.
* If you want to power your AC with Delta Max or Delta Max Smart Extra Battery, please purchase Delta Max Extra Battery Cable. Then you could conect it with your AC.
- Fast cooling: With 4000BTUs, Wave can cool your tent, RV, or small to medium space in 8 minutes flat. That's the fastest for its size.
- Extended runtimes: Get 3hrs of cooling with the add-on battery. Extend to 8 hours with timed mode to keep you cool all night long by auto alternating between cooling and fan settings.
- Cool your way: Use the 1008Wh Add-On Battery, Delta Max, or Delta Pro for an extra runtime of up to 12 hours without plugging into an AC outlet. Plug into an AC outlet for cooling without a battery.
- Charge anywhere: Wall outlets, solar, car or even portable power station charging mean you've always got cooling when you need it.
- The fastest cooling
- The longest running time
- Sustainable charging
- Smart controls & customization
- Net weight: 38.58 lbs
- Dimensions: 20.39 x 12.2 x 16.38 in
- Wi-Fi: Supported
- Bluetooth: Supported
- AC input voltage/frequency: 115V 60Hz
- AC input power: Max 700W
- Add-On Battery power: Max 600W
- Solar charging input: 11-35V Max 12A Max 200W
- Car charging input: 12 V/24V Max 8A Max 200W
- Ambient temperature: 5°C ~ 50°C (41°F ~ 122°F)
- Cooling temperature settings: 16°C ~ 30°C (60.8°F ~ 86°F)
- Cooling capacity: 1200W
- Circulation air volume: 290m"3"/h
- Refrigerant/amount: R134a/14.1oz
- Rated cooling power (AC/DC): 460W/410W
- Max. cooling power: 600W
- Noise: <55dB
- No-Drain Function: Suppor
Our vision is to power a new world - a call to the future, an aspirational, technology-driven, eco-friendly future that every individual can own.
Our mission since day one has been to create the most innovative, eco-friendly power solutions to untether individuals, families, and societies. We aim to empower our users with meaningful innovation, helping people across the world to live, dream, and explore without limits.
How It All Started: Everyone deserves the right to access power. We started out in 2017 with a group of battery engineers who had a vision to power a new world - actively transitioning the world from outdated power sources to a future of sustainable, renewable power. Today, as a portable power and renewable energy company, EcoFlow leads the way forward with industry-leading portable power solutions, solar technology, and the world's first smart home ecosystem.