Due North Qwik Grip and Convenient Traction on Icy Surfaces
Due North Qwik Grip and Convenient Traction on Icy Surfaces.
- Quick and Convenient Traction on icy surfaces
- Great for business, Hospital and School parking lots
- Tungsten carbide spikes provide superior traction over steel spikes
- Compact size and convenient storage pouch allows for easy carry in purse or coat pocket
- One Size fits most
How to Use:
- Step 1: Stretch Qwik Grip and slide over front of footwear with spikes facing down towards walking surface.
- Step 2: Center over ball of footwear using tabs on side for final adjustment.
- Step 3: Check frequently to ensure Qwik Grip is centered over ball of footwear.
- Step 4: Product only provides optimal traction when ball of user's footwear contacts walking surface first.
Since the day we were founded, Sure Foot has been a leader in the shoe products industry, and for over Thirty years we have continued to prove that great things come in small packages. Our products, inspired by necessity, simplicity and love for the outdoors, are all based on innovative concepts with a focus on superior design, function and value.
Since the Sure Foot Non-Skid debuted in 1984, we've launched a stream of innovative products ranging from Specialty Adhesives to Winter Traction Aids. Whether it's for the casual athlete, the demanding outdoor enthusiast or the progressive manufacturer, our products are designed to excel in a variety of elements for all-purpose and everyday use, and we take pride in our use of quality materials that deliver the best results.
Headquartered in the Red River Valley of North Dakota, we have the ability to test our products in the most extreme weather conditions, and research what makes our customers feel comfortable and secure while using those products. Inspired by our surroundings and the needs of our customers, Sure Foot is dedicated to continuing to bring innovative solutions and products to our customers and distributors worldwide.
Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
The Importance of Preventing Slips and Falls:
- Reduce risk of injury
- Reduce workplace injury
- Increase productivity
WARNING: DueNorth traction aids help give you traction when you are on the move on ice and snow. However, because no product can completely prevent a slip or fall on slippery surfaces, remember to exercise care when walking or running in DueNorth traction aids. Caution should be taken when moving on any hard or polished surface such as granite or marble and on ladders or when driving a vehicle. DueNorth traction aids may damage certain flooring surfaces.