Dometic Rarotonga FTT 401 TC Inflatable Camping Tent for 4-person
With its breathable technical cotton fabric which reduces condensation, you will be sure to always be comfortable in the Rarotonga FTT TC. The super Multi Point Inflation frame and near vertical front and side walls provide excellent strength and maximize the internal space. Tailor the Rarotonga to suit your family's needs with an optional canopy and vestibule.
Pitch up with the ideal family tent: Embrace the outdoors with a Dometic Rarotonga FTT 401 TC. Our premium family tents include the latest innovations in design and function, providing comfort and privacy for your camping trips. Features unique to Dometic include, the convenient rear storage area, a sturdy Air Frame and durable fabrics of the highest quality. All chosen for their reliability and to enhance your experience when exploring the outdoors with your family.
Dometic Air Frame: Revolutionizing camping: The ultra-durable Air Frame technology used in Dometic inflatable camping tents will transform your vacation. With ease of use and fast pitching time in mind, our Air Frame system features external inflation points that double as deflation points. Simply unscrew the valve cap, inflate to 10 psi with the supplied hand pump and return the valve cap once inflated. Not only is the Air Frame extremely strong, it can flex in the wind too, meaning you'll never break or bend a pole.
Breathable and built to last: The Dometic Weathershield TC material incorporated into the Dometic Santorini FTK range is a high quality, woven polycotton fabric. Weathershield TC is a great option for those camping in both warm and colder climates, the mix of polyester and cotton materials allows air to pass through, greatly reducing condensation and regulating the tent interior temperature on hot days. This premium tent material is effective in windy and rainy conditions too, the heavy-duty construction ensures you stay protected from the elements trip after trip.
Attention to detail: Stay comfortable and sheltered from the elements with our clever camping tent features. Making pitching easier than ever, tough metal pegs are included as standard and our innovative Quickpitch guying system allows you to secure your tent in a matter of minutes. To ensure you stay comfortable, we've incorporated mesh panels with zipped covers for personal climate control and to keep insects out. Additionally, zipped cable entry points, carabiners for hanging lamps, robust door tie backs and convenient D-door entrances ensure you're camping in comfort. When packing your tent away, our Air Frame system deflates fast and the stitched tent folding lines indicate how to fold your tent away ready for the next adventure.
- Sleep-Tite Bedrooms: Inner tents use dark materials to block out early morning sunlight for a good night's sleep
- Weathershield TC: Polycotton material reduces condensation and regulates the interior temperature
- Multi Point Inflation: Durable 12 cm Air Poles are inflated individually for the simplest set-up and take-down
- Integral front canopy: Increases the liveable space of the tent and provides additional overhead cover
- Rear storage area: Store luggage with ease using the generous rear storage area, accessed through the inner tent bedrooms
- Floor Plan: Generous dimensions provide ample internal space, maximising the liveable space of your pitch
- Well-protected and durable Multi Point Inflation Air Frame technology
- Fully breathable technical cotton material prevents condensation and ensures your comfort
- 4-person tent for camping with the family or friends
- Model: Rarotonga FTT 401 TC
- Product Description: Inflatable camping tent, 4-person
- Dimensions product depth, [mm]: 6050
- Dimensions product height, [mm]: 2100
- Dimensions product width, [mm]: 3000
- Net weight, [kg]: 39.32
- Fabric Type: Weathershield Classic
- Frame Type: Inflatable
- Number of Persons: 4
- Dimensions parcel depth, [mm]: 1000
- Dimensions parcel height, [mm]: 500
- Dimensions parcel width, [mm]: 540
- Parcel weight, [kg]: 41.89
- Scope of delivery: 1 tent; 1 inner tent; 1 2.2L pump; 1 canopy groundsheet; 4 storm straps; 1 peg pack; 1 manual; 1 carry bag
Mobile Living Made Easy: Compact solutions. Grand experiences.
Millions of people around the world use Dometic products. They are RV users, boat owners, campers. Lovers of the outdoor life. All part of a growing movement - a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away longer. We call it mobile living, and we create the building blocks for a lifestyle. Our mission is to make mobile living easy.
A Global Brand: Always close to you
Dometic is a global company with a long history in creating market-leading products for outdoor, home and professional use. We listen to all our customers no matter where they are, constantly exploring new opportunities to develop our products and solutions. With nearly 40,000 resellers and repair shops around the world, you can find us wherever you go.
Ecosystems for Outdoor Living: A one-stop shop for non-stop adventure
It should be easy to call the whole world your home. Even if you are far from anything you would normally call civilization. We offer smart and reliable products with outstanding design for every aspect of your days away. Cooking, keeping food fresh, personal hygiene, maintaining a pleasant temperature. And more. Live well - wherever, whenever.
Designed to Make a Difference: Award-winning design and functionality
We develop innovative products that have earned awards for their design and functionality. But the trust we earn from our customers is our greatest achievement. We believe that technology should never get in the way of human experiences. Our products enable you to experience more.
On A Journey Together: To a sustainable tomorrow
We are pioneers in mobile living and committed to driving sustainability in our field. It is a commitment that involves every part of our products' life cycles. From using energy-efficient production methods and recyclable materials, to enabling our customers to live sustainably on the road or on the waves - with smart, durable products that last longer.