Dometic CFX3 75 Dual Zone Powered Cooler
This ultimate powered cooler produces impressive cooling/freezing, allowing you to bring more of the food and drinks you love wherever you go. The CFX3's robust design and ExoFrame construction is built for tough outdoor use. Enjoy efficient cooling and freezing with convenience thanks to a mobile app which puts the control of your Dometic CFX3 at your fingertips. Go further, stay longer, and experience more.
The Power to be Present: With the Dometic CXF3, you have control of your outdoor experiences like never before. The CFX3 gives you the power to change your state of mind and put your well-being first. On-road, off-road, outback or in the backyard, your ordinary and extraordinary adventures will be fueled by safer food, less waste and more confidence, giving you the power to be present in any moment.
Maximum Efficiency and Capacity: You can store an incredible amount of food and drinks in the Dometic CFX3 thanks to the internal compartment design. The CFX3 eliminates the dairy compartment, which means more room for all your favorite foods. Choose how you organize the space with a removable wire divider and enjoy a more even distribution of cool air with the extended evaporator, now on all inner walls of the unit.
Track Cooler Performance Wherever You Are: The CFX3 app provides a whole new level of control and connectivity. Download it for free in the App Store or Google Play Store, and connect to your powered cooler via your smartphone. Control and monitor the temperature of the cooler remotely, whether it's from the front seat of your vehicle or in bed after a long day of exploring. Thanks to our user-friendly interface, it's easier than ever to track the cooling status of your CFX3. If you happen to leave the lid of your CFX3 open, the app will send you a notification telling you to close the lid. While powered, the app keeps detailed records of the temperature and power consumption history, so you know your limits on your next journey. Go and explore. Enjoy peace of mind.
Digital Display for Easy Cooler Management: The CFX3 series features an easy to read high-resolution color display panel which states the temperature and status of the cooler. Several protection systems are built into the display, including a scratch-resistant cover and IP64 rated housing to protect against dust and water splashes, so you can feel confident wherever you go. The upgraded USB port is now located in the display panel for a faster and more ergonomic way to charge your portable devices. The intuitive user-interface displays the voltage, Bluetooth/WiFi connection status and temperature in colorful graphics. The operating settings of your cooler can be adjusted at the press of a button with a simple menu.
- Rugged construction: Fender frames protect the unit from damage
- Convenient CFX3 App: Temperature control and performance monitoring via CFX3 App
- Easy to carry: Strong aluminum carry handles
- Dual zone cooling: Dual compartments with independent temperature control
- User-friendly interface: Weatherproof high-resolution user interface displays operating status
- Flexible power options: Powered by AC (110-240), DC (12/24 V) and DC solar power
- Generous storage capacity of 75 l to fit 113 cans
- Heavy-duty yet lightweight ExoFrame construction with fender frame protected edges and aluminum alloy handles
- Powerful VMSO3 compressor cooling technology efficiently refrigerates and deep-freezes to -7 °F
- Easy-to-read High-Resolution Color Display and soft touch buttons enabling seamless control and monitoring of cooler performance
- CFX3 App allows temperature control via WiFi or Bluetooth and provides performance history
- 3-stage dynamic battery protection system prevents dead car battery or allows deep draw on dual batteries
- Dual storage compartments with independent temperature control for simultaneous cooling and freezing
- Model: CFX375DZ
- Single or Dual Zone: Dual
- Product Description: Powered cooler, 75 l
- Refrigeration technology: Compressor
- Dimensions product depth, ["]: 19.49
- Dimensions product height, ["]: 18.58
- Dimensions product width, ["]: 35.12
- Product width w/out handle, ['']: 32.76
- Net weight, [lbs]: 61.29
- Total volume (IEC 62552-3), [l]: 75
- Power Supply Cable Length AC: 6.6 ft
- Power Supply Cable Length DC: 6.6 ft
- Amount of cans (12oz/375ml): 113
- Input voltage (AC), [V]: 120
- Input voltage (DC), [V]: 12/24
- Rated input current (AC), [A]: 0.94A at 120V
- Rated input current (DC), [A]: 9.6
- Input frequency, [Hz]: 50/60
- Refrigerant, type: R134a
- Refrigerant amount, [g]: 59
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14), [dB(A)]: 50
- Noise Class EU20192016: D
- Energy Consumption 12VDC (Ambient@90F, Internal@39F), [Ah/h]: 1.43
- Climate class (EN 62552): N/T
- Temperature Range: -7°F to +50°F
- Insulation Thickness: 55
- Insulation Type: PU (Polyurethane)
- Color: Slate / Mist
- USB Port: 5V, 2A
- Connectivity Type: BluetoothWiFi
- Basket: Yes
- Threaded inserts in base for mounting: M6
- Drain plug: Yes
- Anti-condensation coil: Yes
- Interior light: Yes, LED
- Certificates: UL
- Cable length supply cable, [m]: 2
- Dimensions parcel depth, ["]: 20.67
- Dimensions parcel height, ["]: 20.47
- Dimensions parcel width, ["]: 36.61
- Parcel weight, [lbs]: 74.53
- Scope of delivery: 1 cooler, 1 manual, 1 Connection cable for 12/24V connection, 1 Connection cable for 120V connection, removable wire baskets
Mobile Living Made Easy: Compact solutions. Grand experiences.
Millions of people around the world use Dometic products. They are RV users, boat owners, campers. Lovers of the outdoor life. All part of a growing movement - a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away longer. We call it mobile living, and we create the building blocks for a lifestyle. Our mission is to make mobile living easy.
A Global Brand: Always close to you
Dometic is a global company with a long history in creating market-leading products for outdoor, home and professional use. We listen to all our customers no matter where they are, constantly exploring new opportunities to develop our products and solutions. With nearly 40,000 resellers and repair shops around the world, you can find us wherever you go.
Ecosystems for Outdoor Living: A one-stop shop for non-stop adventure
It should be easy to call the whole world your home. Even if you are far from anything you would normally call civilization. We offer smart and reliable products with outstanding design for every aspect of your days away. Cooking, keeping food fresh, personal hygiene, maintaining a pleasant temperature. And more. Live well - wherever, whenever.
Designed to Make a Difference: Award-winning design and functionality
We develop innovative products that have earned awards for their design and functionality. But the trust we earn from our customers is our greatest achievement. We believe that technology should never get in the way of human experiences. Our products enable you to experience more.
On A Journey Together: To a sustainable tomorrow
We are pioneers in mobile living and committed to driving sustainability in our field. It is a commitment that involves every part of our products' life cycles. From using energy-efficient production methods and recyclable materials, to enabling our customers to live sustainably on the road or on the waves - with smart, durable products that last longer.