Dometic CFF 35 Powered Cooler
Dometic's versatile addition to the portable powered cooler range comes with a stylish design, a double hinged lid and is complemented by an efficient interior storage layout that will suit all types of outdoor enthusiasts. The generous insulation built in to the CFF 35 ensures excellent cooling performance.
Portability meets excellent cooling performance: Weighing in at under 18 lb, the CFF 35 stretches every one of its 34 l of volume - resulting in one of Dometic's most economical portable fridge/freezers yet. The interior storage allocation is at the forefront of the Dometic CFF 35's design, with the result providing a more uniform temperature distribution throughout the interior. This coupled with the generous insulation results in moderate power draw from the battery, making the Dometic CFF 35 a great choice for adventurers truly living mobile.
Innovative reversable lid opening: The CFF 35 provides the essentials; spacious storage combined with impeccable insulation, topped off with an attractive design. Dometic has designed the CFF 35 interior layout for efficient and uniform temperature distribution. The innovative double-sided opening lid allows convenient access from either side, which is ideal for use in confined spaces on your motorhome or boat. Its lightweight 7.8 kg construction merges portability with excellent cooling performance. Adventurers will love the new glass-filled nylon and steel handles, which are robust and comfortable to hold.
- Dimmable LED Screen: Displays cooling temperature in any ambient light
- Spacious and flexible storage: Fits wine bottles upright
- Strong handles: Glass filled nylon and steel handle for convenient carrying
- Double-sided lid: Easy access from either side
- Dual power: AC and DC ports to power the unit
- 34.3 l of storage of convenient cooling
- Double sided lid for user-friendly opening
- Energy efficient design provides fast and excellent cooling and freezing, even in extremely high outside temperatures
- Single compartment allows either refrigeration or freezing
- Can be set between 0 °F and 50 °F
- Robust and compact design ensures excellent portability
- Optimized footprint allows it to be used with the CFX-SLD35/40 fridge slide
- Model: CFF35
- Single or Dual Zone: Single
- Product Description: Portable compressor cooler and freezer, 34 l
- Refrigeration technology: Compressor
- Dimensions product depth, ["]: 15.67
- Dimensions product width, ["]: 28.15
- Product depth w/out handle, ['']: 15.67
- Product width w/out handle, ["]: 23.23
- Total volume (IEC 62552-3), [l]: 34
- Power Supply Cable Length AC: 6.6 ft
- Power Supply Cable Length DC: 6.6 ft
- Amount of cans (12oz/375ml): 13
- Input voltage (AC), [V]: 120
- Input voltage (DC), [V]: 12/24
- Rated input current (AC), [A]: 0.6A at 120V AC
- Rated input current (DC), [A]: 4.5 A at 12V DC, 2.3A at 24V DC
- Input frequency, [Hz]: 60
- Refrigerant, type: R134a
- Refrigerant amount, [g]: 40
- Noise (EN60704-1 & 60704-2-14), [dB(A)]: 45
- Noise Class EU20192016: D
- Climate class (EN 62552): N
- Temperature Range: 0°F to +50°F
- Insulation Thickness: 51.5
- Insulation Type: PU (Polyurethane)
- Color: Slate / Mist
- USB Port: N/A
- Basket: Yes
- Threaded inserts in base for mounting: No
- Drain plug: No
- Interior light: Yes
- Certificates: ETL
- Dimensions parcel depth, ["]: 17.05
- Dimensions parcel height, ["]: 17.52
- Dimensions parcel width, ["]: 24.61
- Parcel weight, [lbs]: 44.10
- Scope of delivery: 1 cooler, 1 DC connection cable, 1 AC connection cable, 2 carry handle, 1 manual
Mobile Living Made Easy: Compact solutions. Grand experiences.
Millions of people around the world use Dometic products. They are RV users, boat owners, campers. Lovers of the outdoor life. All part of a growing movement - a longing for freedom and adventure, a desire to explore the world and to stay away longer. We call it mobile living, and we create the building blocks for a lifestyle. Our mission is to make mobile living easy.
A Global Brand: Always close to you
Dometic is a global company with a long history in creating market-leading products for outdoor, home and professional use. We listen to all our customers no matter where they are, constantly exploring new opportunities to develop our products and solutions. With nearly 40,000 resellers and repair shops around the world, you can find us wherever you go.
Ecosystems for Outdoor Living: A one-stop shop for non-stop adventure
It should be easy to call the whole world your home. Even if you are far from anything you would normally call civilization. We offer smart and reliable products with outstanding design for every aspect of your days away. Cooking, keeping food fresh, personal hygiene, maintaining a pleasant temperature. And more. Live well - wherever, whenever.
Designed to Make a Difference: Award-winning design and functionality
We develop innovative products that have earned awards for their design and functionality. But the trust we earn from our customers is our greatest achievement. We believe that technology should never get in the way of human experiences. Our products enable you to experience more.
On A Journey Together: To a sustainable tomorrow
We are pioneers in mobile living and committed to driving sustainability in our field. It is a commitment that involves every part of our products' life cycles. From using energy-efficient production methods and recyclable materials, to enabling our customers to live sustainably on the road or on the waves - with smart, durable products that last longer.