DeWalt 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion Women's Quilted Heated Jacket with Battery Kit
DeWalt 20V MAX XR Lithium Ion Women's Quilted Heated Jacket with Battery Kit.
- Outer Shell - Polyester / Inner Shell - Polyester
- Durable water and wind resistant outer shell
- Quilted polyfil for comfortable wear
- 3 heating zones which include L&R chest, and mid-back
- LED controller with 3 temperature settings (high, med, low with pre-heat function)
- Battery pocket accepts 20V MAX XR lithium-ion batteries which improves run time by up to 25%
- USB power adapter with USB power port for charging portable electronic devices. Extension allows you to place it in front or back pockets
- Includes battery fuel gauge
- Contoured seams for a flattering look
- Hideaway cuffs with thumb holes
- Two external front waist pockets
- One internal accessory pocket
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Heated Jacket
- DCB203 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Battery (2.0 Ah)
- Charger and DCB092 USB Power adapter
With more than 90 years? experience in designing and manufacturing world-class solutions for the professional construction industry, the DeWalt brand represents performance, innovation, and reliability. Tools that carry the DeWalt brand are Guaranteed Tough - engineered to exceed the expectations of building contractors and professional tradesmen, even when tested in the most extreme construction environments.
The DeWalt reputation for quality is hard earned, and follows a commitment to providing best in class products that meet the highest levels of durability and end-user protection.
Today, these characteristics are incorporated through long experience and state-of-the-art engineering into every product of DeWalt's broad range of high performance 'portable' electric power tools and accessories. The acceptance of these DeWalt products by professional tradesmen around the world has made DeWalt the number one selling brand of professional power tools in North America today, and the fastest growing professional power tool brand in the world for the last five years.