Dakine Women's Omni Gore-Tex Gloves
The omni goes everywhere.
The Omni is a gauntlet length ski and snowboard glove with plenty of protection ensure proper temperature regulation during long days of resort riding. A water repellent shell complimented by high-loft insulation and pillow-soft tricot lining utilizes a Gore-Tex insert to ensure moisture isnt a concern. A Rubbertec overlay panel adds strength and wear resistance to the palm, and an adjustable wrist strap and one-hand cinch cuff closure provide two places to dial in fit.
- Sublimated graphics
- Breathable, 4-way stretch shell, Ax Suede synthetic suede palm with wrap-over fingers
- Silicone gripper finger and thumb
- Touch screen compatible
- Microfleece nose wipe
- Polygiene Odor Control technology, Big mouth cuff w/ adjustable hook and loop closure
- Insert: Gore-Tex Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ] [ Mitt 110 / 230g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- Shell: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester melange with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Features: Internal heat pack pocket
- Removable wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- Sizing: XS, S, M, L
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.