Dakine Men's Skyline Mittens
Keep your mitt on, but take your fingers out.
A versatile mitt for a spectrum of conditions, the Skyline features a unique zipper opening that allows you to free your fingers for tedious tasks, from texting to tracking your vertical. Well-insulated for mid-season warmth, the Skyline utilizes a high-loft synthetic fill and removable touchscreen compatible liner to keep your digits warm. The leather palm is durable and provides a premium finish to this capable piece of handwear.
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester)[ 110 / 110g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: Leather and Ripstop (35% recycled polyester, 23% polyester, 19% goat leather, 14% nylon, 9% polyurethane)
- Lining: 150g tricot (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: Pull on rib knit
- Removable Rambler Liner Glove: Touch screen compatible moisture wicking stretch poly
- Features: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Top of hand zipper for quick liner access
- Removable wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 50% Goat Leather, 21% Recycled Polyester, 15% Polyester, 9% Polyamide, 5% Polyurethane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.