Dakine Men's Maverick Gore-Tex Gloves
Premium durability and dexterity.
The Maverick Gore-Tex Glove combines durable water repellent leather with a DWR treated nylon/poly blend. The result provides a premium look and feel, backed by dependable construction designed to take a beating. The leather palm offers ample dexterity and durability a low-profile closure offers a secure fit and clean aesthetic. Convenient nose wipe thumb panels and touchscreen compatibility mean you can keep it once on you put it on.
- Insert: Gore-Tex Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ 60 / 170g ]
- Palm: 68% goat leather, 18% polyester, 8% recycled polyester, 6% polyurethane
- Shell: 57% recycled polyester, 43% polyester ripstop with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 200g fleece / 400g Pile (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: Adjustable hook and loop
- Features: Nose wipe thumb panels
- Touch screen compatible
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 68% Goat Leather, 18% Polyester, 8% Recycled Polyester, 6% Polyurethane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.