Dakine Men's Frontier Gore-Tex Gloves
Bang for your buck in a trustworthy package.
Built for any day of the season, the Frontier Gore-Tex Glove is a proven Dakine design that ensures warmth and durability from first chair to last. The tall gauntlet length lets wind and snow know where they belong-and thats nowhere near your fingers. Added confidence comes from a Gore-Tex insert reinforced by a DWR-treated shell. Its a combination you can count on to keep moisture out while simultaneously letting it escape.
- Insert: Gore-Tex Waterproof and breathable
- Insulation: Hi Loft (50% recycled polyester, 50% polyester) [ Glove 110 / 170g ]
- Palm: Rubbertec (100% Non P-PVC)
- Shell: 55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester Melange with PFC Free DWR
- Lining: 150g Tricot (100% polyester)
- Cuff Closure: One hand cinch gauntlet
- Features: Removable wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 55% Recycled Polyester, 45% Polyester
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.