Dakine Men's Baron Gore-Tex Trigger Mittens
Insulated warmth in trigger-finger mitts
Dont mind the storm. The Baron trigger mitts feature a waterproof-breathable Gore-Tex liner and Gore Grip technology for dexterity and all-day storm protection. A combination of Primaloft Gold insulation and soft wool lining deliver the all-conditions warmth you need to have fun in any weather. The trigger-finger design adds dexterity to adjust bindings and boot buckles.
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (52% goat leather, 25% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: Slip on stretch to fit
- Features: Removable elastic wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 62% Goat Leather, 22% Polyester, 13% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.