Dakine Men's Baron Gore-Tex Mittens
A soft, flexible mitt with a leather palm for full-on storm conditions.
Storm chasing or park riding, the Baron Mitt has the tech to keep your digits warm. This leather mitt features a full Gore-Tex insert with Gore Grip technology to maintain dexterity and handle the harshest weather at the mountain. Theres Primaloft insulation and a soft wool liner to keep your hands warm, while the bonded layers and four-way stretch exterior enhance grip and movement for buckling bindings and adjusting boots.
- Insert: Gore-Tex + Gore Grip technology / Waterproof and breathable (38% nylon, 62% ePTFE)
- Insulation: PrimaLoft Gold (55% recycled polyester, 45% polyester) [ 230g ]
- Palm: Durable water repellent 100% goat leather
- Shell: 4-way stretch soft shell & leather (52% goat leather, 25% polyester, 19% nylon, 4% elastane) with DWR treatment
- Lining: 360g Wool blend (64% wool, 20% polyester, 16% nylon)
- Cuff Closure: Slip on stretch to fit
- Features: Removable elastic wrist leash
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Materials: 52% Goat Leather, 25% Polyester, 19% Polyamide, 4% Elastane
- Sizing: S, M, L, XL
Care: All Dakine non-leather gloves can be machine washed. Gently press out excess water before hanging to dry. We dont recommend turning the gloves inside out for cleaning. When possible, allow gloves to dry at room temperature, rather than placing them near a heater or in a dryer as this may damage the materials.
Founded in Hawaii in 1979 and located at the base of Mt. Hood in Hood River, Oregon, Dakine builds backpacks, travel bags, accessories, outerwear and clothing for people who love to surf, snowboard, skateboard, mountain bike, ski, windsurf, kiteboard and travel.