Get a grip on the ice with Celsius Ice Cleats! Their rust-resistant, lightweight steel spikes can be quickly attached or removed from any size shoe or boot for positive traction when out on the ice, snow or mud.
Built with a tough rubber strap that slips over any shoe size, these Ice Cleats are great for people working outdoors. Prevent slips, falls and injury with this inexpensive traction device.
Ice Cleats & Workplace Injury
- One Size Fits All Shoes & Boots
- Rust-resistant, steel spikes
- Durable neoprene attachment strap
- Quick & easy on/off
- Gives positive traction on the ice
- According to the National Safety Council, the total cost for each lost workday can be in excess of $30,000!
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the third largest cause of workplace injuries according to the Bureau of Labor Statistics.
- Injuries caused by slips and falls are the single largest cause of Emergency Room visits according to the National Safety Council.
- Wearing Ice cleats can reduce risk of injury
- Wearing Ice cleats can increase worker productivity
- Wearing Ice cleats can help avoid worker's compensation claims