The Cozee Battery Heated Blanket is 100% Portable and provides 5+ Hours of warmth wherever you need it! This is the only travel blanket you'll ever need because it's all-weather and all-purpose.
- • Cordless heating blanket
- • Rechargeable battery with 2 usb ports to charge your devices
- • 5+ hours of continuous heat
- • Mylar insulated (same material as used on spacecraft)
- • Weatherproof exterior shell
- • Micro-plush interior
Take The Cozee with you wherever you go. The innovative battery pack lasts for more than 5 hours of continuous heat and features 2 USB ports making it easy to charge your mobile devices no matter where you are.
Our brand new SURGE TECHNOLOGY takes your blanket from cold to Cozee in just a few minutes--no more preheating! The weather-resistant exterior of The Cozee is designed to withstand the wind, snow, and even light rain! For ease of use, The Cozee has three convenient temperature settings: high, medium, and low.
The true magic of The Cozee is the space-grade insulation that lines the entire blanket! This translates to battery efficiency and heat retention long after the battery dies or you turn it off! And for your convenience, all this amazing technology is completely machine washing safe. That's right! When your Cozee gets dirty, simply remove the battery pack and throw the blanket in the washing machine! We know you're going to love your Cozee! The Cozee blanket Cordless heating blanket:
- Fully integrated, durable, & flexible wiring system creates full-body coverage and maximum comfort
- Includes carrying case, wall and car chargers and 36" battery pack extension cord
- Micro- Fleece interior holds in heat and comfort
- Water-resistant exterior shields you from the weather
- Full-sized blanket – 60" x 60"
- Convenient hand pockets for comfort and ease of use
- Specialized pocket to house the battery pack
- 1 year warranty*
The Cozee Battery Pack:
- • Low, Medium and High Settings
- • Battery delivers 5+ hours of continuous heat
- • 2 USB Ports for convenience – charge your personal devices while staying warm
- • Charge the battery with a standard wall plug OR with your cars' 12-volt input
- • 100% Safe - It’s equipped with safety shutoff mechanisms and delivers amazing warmth with only 12 Volts of electricity
- • One Blanket. Endless Possibilities.
She uses it around the house both as a heated blanket and just blanket if she was only chilly.
Whenever my wife goes outside to sit in less than warm weather, her Cozee goes with her. She has used it multiple times to make Fall/Winter outdoor dining comfortable (for her). While the rest of us complain about the cold wind and freezing temperatures, my wife keeps warm and silent so nobody tries to borrow her Cozee.
Friends are saving up to get their own Cozee.
- Wind proof
- Water resistant outer side
- Comfortable inner side
- Insulates well so it keeps you warm even with battery turned off
- Upper corners have interior area can tuck hands into to pull blanket across body and keep from sliding down
- Can also have heat on while battery is plugged into AC charger or 12v car adapter
- Comes with AC adapter and DC (12v car) power connector (see negatives)
- Can buy additional batteries
- Can be cleaned in washing machine
- Price. Worth it if you can afford it though!
- Battery adds weight to bottom, middle edge of blanket. Be careful turning quickly and what the battery might bump into.
- Battery pocket doesn't keep the battery in securely if weight of battery gets tipped against top of pocket. Longer strips of Velcro instead of the two pads near the corners would be an improvement.
- Battery won't use incoming power if voltage goes above 13v. As most car alternators drive the "12v" outlet(s) at more than 13v, most cars would only power the blanket if the engine is not running, which would run down the battery needed to start the car. Given the price, either the battery pack or the 12v cable should have come with 12v regulator built in.
- Blanket coverage would benefit by being a foot wider and taller. Wife is 5'6" and cannot cover the back of her neck and feet at the same time. Another foot in width would help prevent gapping when she wraps up in the blanket but moves around.