Introducing the Cooling Cuff
Cooling Cuffs quickly cool you down so you are more comfortable and stop sweating.
The Cooling Cuff is the solution to heat intolerance and to feel more comfortable in the heat.
Cooling Cuffs are effective in:
- Helping heat intolerance, which is discomfort due to heat.
- Rapidly cooling you down after a workout so that you quickly stop sweating.
- Maintain lower body temperatures during exercise.
- Helping you manage hot flashes and discomforts due to high body temperature.
How to Cool Down with the Cooling Cuff
- Remove from freezer.
- Wear on underside of the wrist.
- Wear until cool.
How the Cooling Cuff cools you down
The Cooling Cuff works because it removes heat from your blood through the skin on your wrist. Humans are warm blooded. When you are hot, blood gets warmer and heats up your skin. We sweat to cool down the skin and keep body temperature normal. Cooling Cuffs accelerate the process by cooling the skin much faster than sweat. The wrist is the optimal place to cool the body because of specialized skin that releases a disproportionate amount of heat.
- Body Cooling Wearable
- The Cooling Cuff is a silicone band with a medical-grade cooling pack that rapidly lowers your body's temperature
- Quickly Cool Down
- Use the Cooling Cuff to get instant relief from heat and excessive sweating
- Cooling the body at the wrist can alter thermoregulation, rapidly lower core body temperature, and quickly restore temperature homeostasis
- Scientifically Proven.
- Package Dimensions: 11.34 x 3.23 x 1.38 inches
- Weight: 9.14 Ounces
Meet the Cooling Cuff
The perfect solution to excessive body heat.
The Cooling Cuff is a silicone band with a medical-grade cooling pack that rapidly lowers your body's temperature. You will save energy during exercise, quickly cool down, and stop sweating. It even provides instant relief for heat induced discomfort or excessive sweating.
How the Cooling Cuff augments the body's thermoregulation
Cooling the body at the wrist can alter thermoregulation, rapidly lower core body temperature, and quickly restore temperature homeostasis.
Humans possess complex thermoregulation. The body cools itself when heat is transferred from the blood to the skin, and the heat is then dissipated from skin to the environment, sometimes aided by sweat. The colder blood circulates throughout the body, lowering the body's temperature. When the brain learns that the body is overheating, and the hypothalamus directs the body to speed up the process: more blood flows to blood vessels near the surface of the skin and sweat glands produce more sweat. As a result, more heat is removed from the body until homeostasis is achieved.
The flexor side of the wrist is the best location to cool the body. The wrist features non-hairy skin, known as Glabrous skin, which possess specialized blood vessels that can release considerably more heat as compared to hairy skin. Glabrous skin is only found on the hands, feet, wrist, and ankles. But only the wrist is practical for a wearable, making it the optimal location to augment thermoregulation.
Cooling Cuffs speed up this process. Custom-made cooling packs remove even more heat from where the body can best dissipate heat, the wrist. The body returns to homeostasis quicker and sweat glands stop producing sweat sooner. The result is an up to 66% faster cool down!