Cooler Dog Cooling Vest and Collar - Extra Small
It's simple science: There is nothing more effective at reducing the rising body temperature than the pure FROZEN WATER in Flexifreeze.
The CoolerDog Cooling Vest and Collar cools dogs on the underside of their belly and neck (where veterinarians find cooling to be effective). When used appropriately the vest is safe and durable for dogs by using 100% USA water in the FlexiFreeze Ice and rip-stop nylon for materials. Built out of love for dogs, this cooling vest is ready to keep your dog SAFE and COMFORTABLE on your next adventure.
- Easy to put on. Can be worn independently
- Adjusts to hold vest securely in place
- 2 Sets Of Ice Sheets with two sets of FlexiFreeze ice sheets, you can keep one in use and one in the freezer, ready to battle the heat
- Vest and collar are made of ripstop nylon for lightweight durability and neoprene to maximize the cooling power of the FlexiFreeze Ice for your dog
- Can help to prevent canine heat stress
- No-pinch buckles to ensure comfort of the dog (and you!)
- Made from durable ripstop nylon
- Worry free FlexiFreeze Ice is filled with 100% USA water to keep your dog safe and cool
- Lightweight for peak comfort and effectiveness
- 3 easy steps to secure the vest on your dog
- Perfect for trips and traveling in the heat
- Small to pack away, easy to put on, durable for your dog
- Out-performs similar products
- Helps prevent overheating
- Veterinarian approved
- Machine washable, no pinch buckles
- Simple design allows for great
- Flexibility in 4 sizes
- Size: Extra Small
- Measures: 12.5" x 7" x 2.25"
- Weight: 0.35 lbs with FlexiFreeze Ice
- Fits up to 18" Girth
- 1 - Cooling Vest
- 1 - Cooling Collar
- 2 - Sets of FlexiFreeze Ice
- Remove FlexiFreeze Ice
- Machine wash vest and collar, hang to dry
- Wash FlexiFreeze Ice with soapy water, rinse and pat dry
- Do not bleach, iron or dry clean
CoolerDog will help keep your dog SAFER and more COMFORTABLE in the heat.
We have been in the business of keeping people (and food) safe from the heat since 2004. Our expertise is in the developing of innovative, durable solutions to cool the human body core and help keep people safe and comfortable in hot conditions. So it was no surprise to us when we were approached over and over by dog lovers! We heard comments like: "Dogs rely on us to keep them safe" "Please work with veterinarians" and "This technology should be used for dogs!"
Then, in 2013, after our last human child left the nest, we got a dog! Shandy quickly worked her way into our hearts and of course, we fell in love. As a miniature goldendoodle, Shandy is super cool, but has LOTS of energy! So, in order to provide healthy exercise for both her mind and body, we began taking her to Agility Training. It didn't take us long to understand the concerns of other dog lovers once we became dog lovers ourselves!
When it comes to heat stress: the same 3 things that are important to keep people safe (Shade, Water and Core Cooling,) are the same three things necessary to keep Dogs safe.
The CoolerDog product line was born from the synergistic combination of two important parts of our lives; our professional expertise, and the love of our dog.
Experts agree, that the three best ways of protecting a person or a dog from the potentially dangerous effects of heat are; Physical Cooling, Hydration and Shade. All products developed in the CoolerDog brand will be focused upon one of these three methods.
Life doesn't always provide us with perfect conditions. Sometimes, we think the only way to handle severe heat is to avoid it all together. Take back your life! Let the FlexiFreeze Ice Vest help you perform to the best of your abilities while on the job and during everyday activities. Equip yourself with the best solution for combating extreme heat.
THE STORY OF MARANDA ENTERPRISES:
Founded in 1995 in Mequon, Wisconsin, Maranda Enterprises produces creative and innovative products that enhance people's lives. It's what we do. It's what we are passionate about. Our products center around two enjoyable areas of life, spring/summer recreation and really fun board games.