Comfort Zone Energy Save Ceramic Tower Heater - Black
Comfortably heat up rooms in your home with this Energy Save Comfort Zone portable mini tower. With its powerful ceramic heating elements and 2 heat settings, this mini tower heater will keep your room the ideal temperature for your needs. There's also a fan-only setting, so you can keep your room comfortable in all seasons. Featuring new Energy Save Technology, this portable heater helps save you energy and reduces heating costs, while on the energy saving setting. This new setting works to maintain a comfortable temperature in your space, using 30% less energy than a typical heater. Rather than raise the heat throughout your home, simply use this energy-efficient ceramic tower heater in the room that you are in and save on overall heating costs. Recommended for use in medium-sized rooms, this tower heater features a wide, 80-degree oscillation range, distributing heat evenly throughout the room for maximum comfort. This tower heater comes equipped with an advanced safety system that includes an overheat protection sensor that prevents it from getting too hot, a stay-cool body with molded handle, and a safety tip-over switch that cuts power if your heater is accidentally knocked over. With its compact size and molded handle, it's easy to carry from room to room, wherever extra heat is needed.
- 2 heat settings: this tower heater with fan includes 2 heat settings, including an energy save setting and a fan-only setting to keep your room comfortable, no matter the conditions.
- Energy Save technology heats comfortably with 30% less energy than a standard heater on a high heat setting, saving you money on energy costs.
- Mini heater with major power: Recommended For medium-sized rooms, this powerful 1500-Watt mini tower heater features dual ceramic PTC heating elements for superior performance.
- Contemporary style: the tower heater has a sleek, modern hour-glass design that will complement many different décor styles with ease.
- Convenient controls: Top-mounted controls allow you to easily switch between the heater's 2 heat settings and to adjust the thermostat. A simple switch turns the oscillation function on and off.
- Oscillating ceramic tower heater: wide 80-degree oscillation distributes air effectively for widespread coverage in medium-sized rooms.
- Versatile fan and heater: the heater has a fan-forced design to help disperse heat throughout your space; the fan can also be used on its own to help you stay cool during the warmer months.
- Safe heating solution: A stay-cool body with molded handle allows for safe and easy transport of this portable heater fan while a tip-over switch and overheat protection sensor ensure safe operation.
- Less thermostat on/off cycles for a more even and comfortable room temperature.
- Efficient performance: this ceramic tower heater helps lower heating costs because it allows you to raise the temperature in the room you are in rather than the entire house.
- Length : 6.50
- Width : 6.50
- Height : 18.70
Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are offered in both consumer and industrial styles. We have several models that vary in construction and style and are suitable for both home and office. Comfort Zone offers both portable and mounted fans. They are reliable, quiet and many models are built to oscillate distributing air evenly throughout a room. All Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are manufactured to provide enhanced safety.
Comfort Zone heaters and fans are nationally recognized as the leading brand of quality space heaters for the home, the shop and the office. Each heater and fan is designed and tested to exceed UL, ETL, SAA, CE, NOM and other global marks for quality. Comfort Zone uses many technologies like Quartz/Infra-Red, Quartz Radiant, Halogen Radiant, Ceramic/PTC, Oil-filled Convection and fan forced models.
You can find Comfort Zone heaters in leading home centers, mass merchants, appliance stores, drug stores and thousands of other hardware store and retail outlets throughout North America. Comfort Zone heaters span the entire range of retails price points from the most economical to furniture quality infra-red space heaters with full functioning remote control.
Comfort Zone is part of the Howard Berger family of companies. In 1971, Howard Berger founded The Howard Berger Company (HBC) as many successful entrepreneurs have done; in his parent's garage! From this humble beginning, the company grew very quickly by buying many different products that otherwise would have been discarded, fixing them up and reselling them to the local New York market. Having worked in the family hardware store as a youngster, his true love was still hardware, so Howard ventured back into the hardware business by creating Guard Security Hardware. Guard was one of the first importers of locks and builders hardware and quickly become an industry leader and recognized national brand name.