For more than a decade, Comfort Zone has grown to become a trusted brand, recognized nationally as a leader in home environment products. Comfort Zone heaters, fans and humidifiers provide safe and reliable performance with exceptional value and thoughtful innovations. As a leader in safety and reliability, Comfort Zone products are designed and tested to meet strict global quality standards including UL, ETL, SAA, CE, CSA and NOM.
- Extra-large ceramic PTC heating element
- 2 powerful heat settings
- Backlit digital controls with temperature display
- Digital thermostat with 59\xC1F - 86\xC1F range
- Timer function with auto-shutoff
- Full function remote control
- 80-degree oscillation for wide coverage
- Stay-cool body with molded handle
- Safety tip-over switch and overheat protection system
Specs & Dimensions:
- Item No : 123722
- Model No : CZ499R
- Retail UPC : 075877499004
- Color : Silver
- Item Weight : 6.4
- Item Height : 21.75
- Item Depth : 8.5
- Item Width : 9.25
- Remote : Y
- Current Low : n/a
- Current High : n/a
- Current Mid : n/a
- Air Speed : n/a
- Hertz : 60
- Volts : 120
- Power Cord Length : 6
Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are offered in both consumer and industrial styles. We have several models that vary in construction and style and are suitable for both home and office. Comfort Zone offers both portable and mounted fans. They are reliable, quiet and many models are built to oscillate distributing air evenly throughout a room. All Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are manufactured to provide enhanced safety.
Comfort Zone heaters and fans are nationally recognized as the leading brand of quality space heaters for the home, the shop and the office. Each heater and fan is designed and tested to exceed UL, ETL, SAA, CE, NOM and other global marks for quality. Comfort Zone uses many technologies like Quartz/Infra-Red, Quartz Radiant, Halogen Radiant, Ceramic/PTC, Oil-filled Convection and fan forced models.
You can find Comfort Zone heaters in leading home centers, mass merchants, appliance stores, drug stores and thousands of other hardware store and retail outlets throughout North America. Comfort Zone heaters span the entire range of retails price points from the most economical to furniture quality infra-red space heaters with full functioning remote control.
Comfort Zone is part of the Howard Berger family of companies. In 1971, Howard Berger founded The Howard Berger Company (HBC) as many successful entrepreneurs have done; in his parent’s garage! From this humble beginning, the company grew very quickly by buying many different products that otherwise would have been discarded, fixing them up and reselling them to the local New York market. Having worked in the family hardware store as a youngster, his true love was still hardware, so Howard ventured back into the hardware business by creating Guard Security Hardware. Guard was one of the first importers of locks and builders hardware and quickly become an industry leader and recognized national brand name.
- I agree that these tower heaters are the best ceramic heaters on the market.
- it only lasted four years.... LoL
- Good item for the price.
- Made numerous calls to Comfort Zone and they never responded. I followed their suggestion to email them instead (which I did), still no response. I had to have PayPay intervene on my behalf. I would not use Comfort Zone again.