Comfort Zone Ceramic Hourglass Oscillating Heater with Adjustable Thermostat - Black
Create a warm and comfortable space for work or relaxation with this Comfort Zone Radiant Quartz Tower Heater. The mini tower heater has a powerful PTC heating element, which warms up quickly and provides consistent heating. Recommended for use in medium-sized rooms, the heater works well in spaces like bedrooms, living rooms, garages and offices. The ceramic tower heater offers two different heat settings. Switch between them by simply turning a control wheel at the top of the unit. A second control wheel beside it allows you to easily adjust the thermostat to the right temperature for your space, while a switch in the middle turns the oscillation function on and off. The heater oscillates 70 degrees to disperse the heat evenly throughout the room. A tip-over switch automatically turns the heater off if it is knocked over, while a built-in sensor helps to prevent the unit from overheating. The molded handle makes it easy to carry, and it stays cool while the unit is in use to help prevent burned fingers when you transport it to another space The oscillating ceramic tower heater has a Compact design that fits easily onto a table, nightstand or on the floor. It pairs elegant modern design lines with a classic white finish that will complement a wide variety of different decor styles with ease.
- Powerful ceramic heating: an oversized PTC heating element provides quick and consistent heating ideal For medium-sized rooms in your home or office.
- Oscillating design: the mini tower heater has an oscillation function to provide a wide range of coverage; it oscillates up 70 degrees to help fill a room with warmth
- Convenient controls: Top-mounted controls allow you to easily switch between the heater's 2 heat settings and to adjust the thermostat. A simple switch turns the oscillation function on and off
- Contemporary style: the tower heater has a sleek, modern design that will complement many different decor styles with ease; it comes in a versatile white finish that works with almost any color scheme
- Smart safety features: Features like a stay-cool molded handle, metal housing, a tip-over switch and an overheat protection system provide enhanced safety
- 70° oscillation for wide coverage
- Stay-cool body with molded handle
- Length : 6.50
- Width : 6.50
- Height : 18.70
Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are offered in both consumer and industrial styles. We have several models that vary in construction and style and are suitable for both home and office. Comfort Zone offers both portable and mounted fans. They are reliable, quiet and many models are built to oscillate distributing air evenly throughout a room. All Comfort Zone Fans, Heaters, and Accessories are manufactured to provide enhanced safety.
Comfort Zone heaters and fans are nationally recognized as the leading brand of quality space heaters for the home, the shop and the office. Each heater and fan is designed and tested to exceed UL, ETL, SAA, CE, NOM and other global marks for quality. Comfort Zone uses many technologies like Quartz/Infra-Red, Quartz Radiant, Halogen Radiant, Ceramic/PTC, Oil-filled Convection and fan forced models.
You can find Comfort Zone heaters in leading home centers, mass merchants, appliance stores, drug stores and thousands of other hardware store and retail outlets throughout North America. Comfort Zone heaters span the entire range of retails price points from the most economical to furniture quality infra-red space heaters with full functioning remote control.
Comfort Zone is part of the Howard Berger family of companies. In 1971, Howard Berger founded The Howard Berger Company (HBC) as many successful entrepreneurs have done; in his parent's garage! From this humble beginning, the company grew very quickly by buying many different products that otherwise would have been discarded, fixing them up and reselling them to the local New York market. Having worked in the family hardware store as a youngster, his true love was still hardware, so Howard ventured back into the hardware business by creating Guard Security Hardware. Guard was one of the first importers of locks and builders hardware and quickly become an industry leader and recognized national brand name.