Comfort Wear 7V Zip-Up Super Heated Hoodie
Layer this hoodie or let it go solo. This zip up heated hoodie has the first in the world heated hood to keep your head warm. The LED double control button allows you to operate heat zones (chest and hood areas) independently of each other so that you can customize your heating experience. Using the latest fabric technology, we have created a hoodie that is waterproof and wind proof.
- Waterproof & Wind Blocking fabric keeps the melted snow and bitter cold from your skin.
- Perimeter heating using carbon fiber heating technology for wide coverage including the hood.
- Machine washable.
Lightweight, Long-lasting Batteries:
- Receive hours (depending on temperature setting) of battery use on one charge.
- Includes one lightweight high capacity Lithium Polymer battery, 1 universal USB charger.
- Battery is rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Double push button LED controller makes it easy to activate the heat and to operate heat zones independently of each other.
- 3 temperature settings: Low, Medium, High.
Pushbutton Controller Operation:
- To turn on, Push and hold the controller button for 3 seconds or until the light comes on. The hoodie is On at High setting. To turn off, push and hold the LED button for 3 seconds or until the light turns off.
- Press LED button to repeat cycle (H/M/L)
- Mode 1 Red LED indicates HIGH temperature setting
- Mode 2 Yellow LED indicates MEDIUM temperature setting
- Mode 3 Green LED indicates LOW temperature setting
- Large: Chest 50", Sleeve 36.75", Waist 38"
- XX-Large: Chest 58", Sleeve 38.25", Waist 46"
How to Measure:
- Chest \x96 with tape measure right below the armpits, measure the circumference around the chest.
- Waist \x96 measure the circumference around your natural waistline.
- Sleeve \x96 measure the distance from the shoulder to the wrist.
Tags: Zip Up, Hoodie, Heated Outerwear.
Comfortwear International Inc., established since 1995, is a global export company in America that specializes in Functional Apparel. Comfortwear has been developing heated textile products for many years. Our headquarters, located in Chesapeake, Virginia, coordinates sales activities, develops and produces material, heaters and other key materials.
Designing and developing a lot of new items every season, we supply various products with excellent quality, stable delivery and competitive prices. We have been gaining very successful reputation from the worldwide market.
Our heating clothing is made of functional fabrics and employes carbon fiber or metal wires/robbins heaters and with Lithium Ion batteries, that gerenates and keeps heat efficiently and effectively. Wearing our heating clothing in cold winter makes you feel warm, comfortable and convenient. Our fashionable designs makes you feel comfortable in harsh weather. We are proud to say that Comfortwear is a great choice for comfortable, functional, fashions for the everyday person.