Tired of wet gloves after making a snowball? No worries, with these gloves you can have your snow and keep dry and warm too. These gloves are the only kind that you will find to be heated and waterproof. You get heat coverage on 80% of your hand with heat on around all five fingers and on top of the palm. The smart index fingertip allows you to use your smart phone while wearing them. The No-Slip Palm keeps you from dropping expensive iPads and iPhones on the cold cement or ice.
- Zippered Battery Pocket built in each glove for easy access and so that you never lose your battery.
- Perimeter heating elements using far infrared carbon fiber heating technology on all five fingers and top of hand.
- 100% polyester bonded, four way stretchable fabric.
- FingerSmart glove tips allow you to answer a call and text without removing your gloves.
- No Slip Palm prevents you from dropping expensive iPads and iPhones on the cold cement or ice.
Lightweight, Long-lasting Batteries:
- Receive hours (depending on temperature setting) of battery use on one charge.
- Includes two lightweight high capacity Lithium-polymer batteries, 1 universal adapter/charger, carrying bag.
- Batteries are rechargeable up to 500 times.
- Push button LED controller on each glove makes it easy to activate the heat.
- 3 temperature settings: Low, Medium, High.
Pushbutton Controller Operation:
- To turn on, Push and hold the controller button for 3 seconds or until the light comes on. The gloves are On at High setting. To turn off, push and hold the controller button for 3 seconds or until the light turns off.
- Press the LED button to repeat cycle (H/M/L)
- Mode 1 Red LED indicates HIGH temperature setting
- Mode 2 Yellow LED indicates MEDIUM temperature setting
- Mode 3 Green LED indicates LOW temperature setting
Using a tape measuring tape, measure around the palm of your hand, excluding your thumb, at the widest point.
- Small: 6.5" to 7"
- Large: 8.5" to 9"
Tags: heated, gloves.
Comfortwear International Inc., established since 1995, is a global export company in America that specializes in Functional Apparel. Comfortwear has been developing heated textile products for many years. Our headquarters, located in Chesapeake, Virginia, coordinates sales activities, develops and produces material, heaters and other key materials.
Designing and developing a lot of new items every season, we supply various products with excellent quality, stable delivery and competitive prices. We have been gaining very successful reputation from the worldwide market.
Our heating clothing is made of functional fabrics and employes carbon fiber or metal wires/robbins heaters and with Lithium Ion batteries, that gerenates and keeps heat efficiently and effectively. Wearing our heating clothing in cold winter makes you feel warm, comfortable and convenient. Our fashionable designs makes you feel comfortable in harsh weather. We are proud to say that Comfortwear is a great choice for comfortable, functional, fashions for the everyday person.