Classic Accessories Veranda Water-Resistant 15 Foot Standard Brazilian Hammock and Stand Cover
When you buy a Classic Accessories grill or patio furniture cover you are not just getting a cover; you're also purchasing peace of mind. Not only will your grill and patio furniture be protected from the elements, but you'll be protected with the easiest warranty in the industry. If your product fails within the warranty period, look for us online and take advantage of our Hassle-Free warranty program supported by our US-based customer service team.
- Fits 15ft. steel stand and brazillian hammock
- Three-year limited warranty
- Gardelle fabric features an elegant water-repellent fabric top with a protective water resistant 6P-free PVC undercoating and a protective dark splash guard skirt
- Padded handles for easy fitting and removal
- Elastic hem cord with toggle allows adjustment for a tight and custom-like fit
- Air vents to reduce condensation and wind lofting
- Adjustable click-close straps snap underneath hammock to secure cover on windy days
- Protects furniture from harmful UV rays
- Not designed to entirely cover legs
- Note: Cover cannot accommodate a hammock with spreader bars
In the Beginning
Classic Accessories was born in 1983 in a small basement in Seattle, WA. Our founder Jacob Engelstein started by creating seatbelt pads, steering wheel covers, and fuzzy dice. Over the past three decades, the company has steadily expanded its range of products and distribution. Today, Classic Accessories is the leading manufacturer of high-quality covers, furnishings, and accessories.
The Classic Accessories family includes:
What Matters Most
We don't just cover vehicles and equipment - we support your lifestyle. Time outdoors is important, and we want to help you make the most of it. We share your passion for adventures, that's why we carefully consider all the tiny details that make our products useful, convenient, and practical. For example, we added zippered fuel tank access to watercraft covers so you can refuel without removing your cover. We added dark material to the bottom of our patio furniture covers to hide those inevitable stains. We use parachute material on our RV covers to make them lighter and easier to store. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If it matters to you, it matters to us.