Classic Accessories Ravenna 81 x 55 Inch Quilted Double Hammock - Dark Taupe
Time spent on your patio or by the pool is meant to be indulgent; treat yourself with quality materials. The durable double bed is made of solution-dyed, woven polyester fabric. The gentle curve of the bamboo spreader bars naturally turns the hammock into a sanctuary for you to drift away in. Spreader bars separate and allow the hammock to be folded, rolled, and transported simply, so your options are open for wherever you want to go to relocate and relax.
- Premium Double Hammock: The hammock bed size is 81"L x 55"W, the full length including ropes is 140"L, making this hammock perfect for one or cozy for two with a maximum weight capacity of 450lbs
- 1-year Limited Warranty: We provide a One-Year Limited Warranty on our Ravenna ConnectCurve Quilted Hammocks
- Designed for Comfort: The curved spreader bar creates a naturally supportive resting place for a relaxing hammock experience
- Ready for The Outdoors: Water-repellent, solution-dyed, woven polyester fabric resists weathering, making this a great outdoor hammock, perfect for your patio or backyard
- Easy to Pack or Store: The durable, 100% bamboo folding spreader bar separates at the center so the hammock can be rolled down to a packable size and stored or transported in the fabric bag with shoulder strap that comes with the hammock
- *Maximum weight capacity of 450 lbs/200 kg; if you combine a hammock with a hammock stand, please defer to the lesser of two weight capacities and never exceed the smaller maximum weight capacity of either the stand or hammock
- Image color may vary slightly from product color due to variances in screens/displays. Dark Taupe is a neutral, warm grey that appears brown in certain lighting situations
In the Beginning
Classic Accessories was born in 1983 in a small basement in Seattle, WA. Our founder Jacob Engelstein started by creating seatbelt pads, steering wheel covers, and fuzzy dice. Over the past three decades, the company has steadily expanded its range of products and distribution. Today, Classic Accessories is the leading manufacturer of high-quality covers, furnishings, and accessories.
The Classic Accessories family includes:
What Matters Most
We don't just cover vehicles and equipment - we support your lifestyle. Time outdoors is important, and we want to help you make the most of it. We share your passion for adventures, that's why we carefully consider all the tiny details that make our products useful, convenient, and practical. For example, we added zippered fuel tank access to watercraft covers so you can refuel without removing your cover. We added dark material to the bottom of our patio furniture covers to hide those inevitable stains. We use parachute material on our RV covers to make them lighter and easier to store. And that's just the tip of the iceberg.
If it matters to you, it matters to us.