COMPETITIVE SKI MOUNTAINEERING.
The ultimate crampon for ski-mountaineering competitions. The Skimo Total Race combines our proprietary Clip-In heel system with our newly developed T-Stop toe system for the fastest possible attachment to boots. The micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings delivers a precise fit for all boot lengths. The linking bar can also be replaced with the optional Dyneema linking strap (sold separately) to reduce weight and allow the crampons to be folded onto themselves for tighter packability. Anti-balling plates and carrying case included.
- Hyperlight 7075 aluminum alloy construction
- Automatic binding with our new T-Stop toe system
- Proprietary Clip-In heel system for rapid attachment to ski mountaineering boots
- Micro-adjustable linking bar with large and small range settings features a hyperlight screw adjustment
- Dyneema linking straps (available separately) reduce weight (290 g) and allow the crampons to fold onto themselves for tighter packability
- Anti-balling plates and carrying case included
- Torx key for adjustment included
- Size: Eur 36-46
- Points: 10
- Frame Material: 7075 Aluminum
- Antibott: Included
- Binding: Automatic
- Weight: 0.8 lbs
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.