Camp Hot Dry Mitt'N Winter Gloves
HOT DRY MITT'N.
The Hot Dry Mit'N is an innovative product featuring hybrid construction with a mitten on the exterior and separated fingers on the inside for better comfort and grip. This means it delivers a much higher level of thermal performance than a glove but still allows for some of the sensitivity and grip we can only get from gloves. The Hot Dry Mit'N is completely insulated with PrimaLoft 133 g/m2 on the main body and 100 g/m2 on the palm and lined with the waterproof and breathable DRYZONE membrane for excellent protection even in wet conditions. Leather reinforcements on the palms ensure strength and durability and Grip'R inserts provide a secure grip.
- Hybrid construction: mitten with separated fingers inside
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane for protection from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft 133 g/m2 insulation on the main body and PrimaLoft 100 g/m2 on the palm
- Neoprene wristband with Velcro closure for a snug fit
- Grip'R pads for secure grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure strength and durability
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Elastic wrist leashes
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Wrist Leash, Grip'R, Sweat Cloth, Etched Leather, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 3
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 135 g, 4.8 oz (Medium)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.