Camp Geko Ice Winter Gloves
The Geko Ice uses the most advanced technologies and materials to create an extremely precise cold-weather glove that has been specifically designed for technical ice climbing and alpinism. The palm is built with No-Slip construction technology that bonds the layers of the lining, insulation, and leather palm for a precise grip on ice tools. The DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind. PrimaLoft Gold insulation on the back and PrimaLoft Grip Control on the palm combine with the Sherpa faux fur inner lining for exceptional warmth and comfort even when wet. The fingers are shaped and gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity and the elasticized outer material delivers a snug fit without inhibiting warmth or freedom of movement.
- No-Slip construction technology bonds the layers in the palm for a precise grip
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft Gold100 g/m2 insulation on the back and PrimaLoft Grip Control 100 g/m2 on the palm
- Water repellant premium goatskin leather on the palms (no substances containing chrome have been used in the tanning of the leather)
- Elasticized outer material delivers a precise fit for the whole hand
- Sherpa faux fur lining increases warmth and minimizes movement inside the glove
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Touchscreen Compatible, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loop, Etched Leather, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 3
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 170 g, 6.0 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.