Camp Geko Ice Pro Winter Gloves
GEKO ICE PRO.
The Geko Ice Pro is an innovative glove designed to deliver a solid grip on ice tools and warm, dry protection from the elements. They are ideal for steep ice climbing, drytooling and technical mixed terrain. Super strong Pittards Armortan leather with no insulation on the palms and fingers features a special treatment to optimize grip in all kinds of conditions. The fit of the Geko Ice Pro is optimized with shaped fingers and box construction for exceptional dexterity. PrimaLoft Gold 60 g/m2 insulation on the main body and the waterproof/breathable DRYZONE membrane combine to deliver a high level of protection from the elements.
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft Gold 60g/m2 insulation on the main body
- Super strong Pittards Armortan leather with no insulation is used on the palm and fingers to optimize grip
- Shaped fingers are gusseted at the knuckles for exceptional dexterity, comfort and grip
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Touchscreen Compatible, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loop, Etched Leather, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 2
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 130 g, 4.6 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.