Camp Geko Hot Winter Gloves
Insulated gloves designed for technical ice climbing, alpinism, and advanced mountaineering. The new Geko Hot delivers the same dry thermal insulation climbers have come to love, but now features the waterproof/breathable DRYZONE membrane for extra protection from moisture and wind. Soft and supple leather main palms are reinforced at wear points for maximum durability over time. The Geko Hot uses box construction and features differentiated insulation with Primaloft Gold and PrimaLoft Grip Control for a precise fit without restricting dexterity.
- The perfect combination of performance, warmth and dexterity
- DRYZONE waterproof/breathable membrane protects from moisture and wind
- PrimaLoft Gold 133 g/m² insulation on the back and PrimaLoft Grip Control 60 g/m² on the palm
- Soft and supple leather palms are grippy and durable
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Touchscreen Compatible, Wrist Leash, Hanging Loop, Sweat Cloth, Etched Leather, Primaloft
- Thermal Insulation: 3
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 150 g, 5.3 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.