Camp G Tech Dry Winter Gloves
G TECH DRY.
The G Tech Dry is a lightweight softshell wind and waterproof glove designed for high level ski mountaineering and backcountry adventures. The DRYZONE waterproof and breathable membrane is ideally suited to the complex stitching and dexterity demands of gloves designed for technical users. Grip'R pads on the palm assist with grip, dexterity and fine motor control. Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure strength and durability.
- Lightweight ski mountaineering gloves with stretch-fit technology for technical use in the mountains
- DRYZONE waterproof and breathable membrane provides protection from moisture and wind
- Neoprene wristband with Velcro closure for a snug fit
- Grip'R pads on the palm for extra grip
- Reinforcements between the thumb and index finger ensure strength and durability
- Terry wipe on the back of the thumb
- Conductor pads on the thumb and index finger work with touch phones or tablets
- Elastic wrist leashes and clippable hanging loops
- Windbreak, Waterproof, Breathable, Touchscreen Compatible, Wrist Leash, Grip'R, Hanging Loop, Sweat Cloth
- Thermal Insulation: 2
- Sizes: S-M-L-XL-XXL-3XL
- Weight: 115 g, 4.1 oz (Large)
CAMP USA is the exclusive US importer and distributor of CAMP Technical Adventure Equipment, the 120 year-old Italian climbing and mountaineering brand.
From our offices just outside of Boulder, we occupy our time obsessing over gear, taking care of customers, and exploring the Colorado Rockies. Lunchtime romps in the Flatirons, morning alpine climbs in Rocky Mountain National Park, and dawn patrol ski tours on Loveland Pass keep us honest.
In addition to our small and dedicated staff, we rely on our athletes and customers for feedback and that not-so-subtle kind of pressure climbers like to exert when they talk about gear. If you have feedback or need anything from us, please do not hesitate to contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and thank you for visiting.