Buff UV Half Multifunctional Headband - Bihar
The BUFF UV Multifunctional Headband offers thermal efficiency, built-in sun protection, seamless construction and the moisture-wicking performance of COOLMAX PRO fiber. Comfortable as a headband or under a helmet, and wearable nine different ways, this versatile multifunctional headband is the choice for hot summer runs, rides, and hikes.
- Product formerly called: UV Half BUFF
- Blocks 95% of UV rays*
- Multifunctional - 9+ Ways to Wear
- 100% seamless construction
- Moisture-wicking, quick-drying, breathable
- COOLMAX PRO performance fiber
- Polygiene fabric treatment helps control odors
- Product Dimensions: (approx.) 9 x 9.5 inches
- Weight: 0.65 ounces
- 100% polyester microfiber
Polygiene Active Odor Control: Permanent effect, lasts the lifetime of the garment. Environmentally friendly application.
COOLMAX PRO:A special four-channel fiber forms a transport system that pulls moisture away from the skin to the outer layer of the fabric. It then dries that moisture faster than any other fabric to thermoregulate the body.
- Hand or machine wash in warm water with mild soap
- Do not use fabric softeners
- Do not bleach
- Do not machine dry
- Do not iron
* UV PROTECTION: 95% Samples of fabrics have been tested for erythermally effective UV protection by LEITAT-Textile Technology Institutes in accordance with the standard AS/ NZS4399:1996 \x93Sun protective clothing-Evaluation and Classification\x94, results ranged from 93,3% (UPF > 15) to 96,7% (UPF>30), averaging 95% UV protection (UPF>20).
It all began in 1991 on a bike.
Charged with a passion for motorcycles, our founder, Joan Rojas, sought to find a solution to keep his neck and head protected on his cross-country rides. Plucking from his knowledge of tubular knitting, he churned out the first BUFF headwear product, focusing on supreme craftsmanship, and tested it as he traveled the length of the Pyrenees. BUFF , short for bufanda, which means \x93scarf\x94 in Spanish, was born.
Partnering with superior manufacturers of raw materials, over the past 25 years, BUFF has premiered and innovated the tubular headwear category. Our company-owned factory, which is located downstairs of our headquarters in Spain, allows us to ensure that, start to finish, excellence is built into every product.
Today, just as then, BUFF headwear is a product built on this ethos of quality; it\x92s in the marrow of our company.
Technology has progressed and the industry of textiles has moved into a new age, and we have evolved with it. While we incorporate state-of-the-art fabric technologies, like COOLMAX and Polygeine, into our products, we stick to our heritage of quality and reliability. It\x92s these time-tested qualities that athletes and outdoor enthusiasts from an array of sports depend on, and why BUFF is the original multifunctional headwear.
We invite you to become part of the BUFF revolution. See for yourself why BUFF headwear is the perfect accessory for any outdoor activity.