Black Diamond Neve Strap Crampons
A 10-point aluminum crampon for snow climbing and ski mountaineering, the Neve is the go-to choice for lightweight performance.
Designed for moderate snow climbing while approaching alpine rock routes or ski mountaineering objectives, the Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
Weight Per Pair : [Strap] 576 g (1 lb 4 oz)
Size : One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar.
Materials : Aluminum alloy