Black Diamond Neve Pro Crampon - BDOrange
The Neve, a 10-point aluminum crampon is the go-to choice for lightweight performance.
The Black Diamond Neve crampon features a 10-point aluminum design for lightweight functionality. Two different attachment configurations accommodate both technical and non-technical footwear, while the aggressive yet flexible construction keeps you moving quickly and confidently on steep, snowy terrain.
- Lightweight, aluminum crampons with spring steel center bar
- New highly formed front and rear rails
- The Pro version features steel wire bails in the front and aluminum in the rear for telemark, ice and randonnée boots
- The Strap version features a new softer strap that better accommodates trekking and trail running footwear
- Includes dual-density ABS
- Weight Per Pair: 576 g (1 lb 4 oz)
- Size: One size fits 36-46. 46+ will require our long center bar.
- Materials: Aluminum alloy
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.