Black Diamond Men's Belay Parka Jacket
Redesigned to endure bail-worthy belay conditions on single-pitch winter routes and huge alpine faces alike, the Black Diamond Belay Parka lets you hunker down while your partner battles it out on the sharp end. Our warmest synthetic jacket, the updated Stance features a new, more durable shell fabric with a PFC-free DWR finish and two layers of lofty ThermoLite insulation that provides serious warmth even when wet. A two-way zipper allows access to your belay device, and oversized hand, chest and internal drop pockets store gloves, water bottles and other on-route essentials.
- Adjustable climbing helmet-compatible hood
- Lightweight stretch cuffs
- Two-way belay device friendly YKK front zipper with DWR treatment and windflap
- Single-pull cord adjust on the hood and hem
- Underarm gussets for added range of motion
- Two zippered hand pockets, two zippered chest pockets and two internal drop pockets
- Left chest pocket has internal stretch mesh pocket
- Materials: [Shell] 50D Riptop woven (80gsm, 100% Polyester), [Insulation] Thermolite HL Eco-Made synthetic insulation (200gsm, 100% polyester), [Lining] 20D nylon plain woven with DWR (37gsm, 100% Nylon)
- Weight: 845 g (1 lb 13 oz)
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.