Black Diamond Distance Tent with Adapter - Distance Blue
Built for ultralight mountain adventures, the Distance Tent pairs with any set of adjustable length trekking poles with the included adapter to create the ultimate, fast-pitch shelter on the go.
A compact two-person, three-season tent, the Black Diamond Distance Tent is an ultralight, single-wall shelter built for weight conscious backpackers, thru-hikers and mountain adventurers. The structure is created using two trekking poles* and the included adaptor that allows your poles to connect with a small DAC cross pole-resulting in the tent's structure. Four stake-out points anchor the tent to create the ultimate fast pitch shelter-simple to set up and robust in windy conditions. For cross ventilation, there are vents at both the peak and foot area. Lightweight 30D polyester construction allows the tent to pack down to the size of a Nalgene bottle. There is a headlamp pocket located in the peak for easy illumination.
- Integrates with trekking poles for fast and easy set-up
- Vents at peak and foot allow for cross ventilation
- Tension-adjustable stake-out points
- Headlamp pocket in peak for easy illumination
- High tenacity 30D poly fabric improves strength and doesn't stretch when wet
- Stronger reflective guylines-Polyester sheath with Dyneema core to minimize stretch
- Complies to FR regulation CPAI-84
- *Black Diamond trekking poles sold separately
- Series: Superlight Series
- Season: 3
- Capacity: 2
- Doors: 1
- Average Packed Weight: 750 g (1 lb 10 oz)
- Minimum Weight: 700 g (1 lb 8oz)
- Dimensions: 147 x 241 x 104 cm (58 x 95 x 41 in)
- Area: 2.4m2 (26 sq ft)
- Packed Size: 13 x 30 cm (5 x 12)
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.