Black Diamond Distance 4L Hydration Vest
Designed for mountain missions at a fast clip, the Distance 4 Hydration Vest combines our running harness suspension with the best-in-class materials found in our Distance Pack to create the ultimate running vest.
Engineered for ultra-marathons and fast-paced adventures where speed is the name of the game, the Distance 4 Hydration Vest blends our pack suspension technology with premium materials for a tour-de-force on the trails. Featuring our Stitch-less Edge Taping Technology for superior comfort, movement, and weight reduction, the Distance 4 Hydration Vest is equipped with an innovative over the shoulder Z-Pole carry system that can be easily accessed while on the go.The harness system is constructed with side stretch panels, which gives you a more secure ride while running. Dual flask pockets fit two BD HydraPak SoftFlasks which are included with the vest, while zippered chest pockets, lumbar pocket, two main back pockets and small stash pockets provide ample storage for essential supplies.
- Includes two 500ml Soft Flask
- BD SET (Stitchless Edge Taping) Technology for a comfortable fit
- 4-way Stretch Vapor Mesh for breathability and comfort
- Removable OTF (On The Fly) Z-pole storage for on the move access
- 4 fit sizes. Extra Small, Small, Medium, Large
- Dedicated Race ready back pocket with expandable storage
- BDDry protected device pocket with expandable storage and locking zipper
- Key Leash Securities pocket for valuables, with expandable storage and locking zipper
- Dedicated bladder sleeve
- Dual sternum straps
- Dual locking zip chest pockets
- Volume: 4 L (244 cu in)
- Average Stock Weight: 200 g (7.05 oz)
- Materials: Dual 4-way Stretch Mesh; UHMWPE 100d Nylon 4mm Ripstop
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.