Black Diamond Blitz Spike Traction Device
The Blitz Spike is our ultralight trail traction device at only 57 grams per device. Engineered for fast and light missions with ultimate packability, the Blitz Spike features 6 stainless steel spikes on the forefoot for superior strength and durability. Drawing from our extensive experience designing climbing crampons, the 6 forefoot spikes have an optimized 8mm length, designed to provide excellent engagement on snow and ice, with improved stability on rock when the trail ends and the scramble begins. The heel retention elastomer and webbing toe loop keeps the Blitz featherweight while providing a stable and secure fit.
- Minimalist design with heel retention elastomer and webbing toe loop
- 6 stainless steel forefoot only spikes with optimized 8mm length provide superior forefoot traction over varied terrain with snow and ice while maintaining underfoot stability on rock and hard surfaces
- Ultra-durable construction with reinforced dual density elastomer eyelets
- Heel webbing loop for easy on/off and heel identification
- 57 grams per device (size Medium)
- Size Range:
- W Shoes: (Small = 5-7.5 US, 35-38.5 EU), (Med = 8-10.5 US, 39-42 EU), (Large = 11-13.5 US, 42.5-46 EU) W Boots: (Small = 4-6.5 US, 35-38 EU), (Med = 7-9.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 10-12.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) M Shoes: (Small = 4-6.5 US, 35-38 EU), (Med = 7-9.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 10-12.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) (XL = 13-15.5 US, 46.5-49.5 EU) M Boots: (Med = 6-8.5 US, 37.5-41 EU), (Large = 9-11.5 US, 41.5-44.5 EU) (XL = 12-14.5 US, 45-48.5 EU)
- Weight: 1.48 oz (42 g) pair, 1.58 oz (45 g) pair, 1.69 oz (48 g) pair, 1.76 oz (50 g) pair
Here at Black Diamond it's all about climbing and skiing. We share the same experiences that you do on rock, ice and snow and these experiences push us to make the best gear possible for our worldwide family of climbers and skiers.
What began with a backyard anvil and a hammer has now grown into a global company with offices on three continents. Black Diamond is a company that's not just for rock climbers and skiers, but one that stands for the spirit of the sports we live, their values and goals, past, present and future. Since 1957, our innovative gear designs have set the standard in numerous areas. This is partly the result of dedication, desire and diligence on the part of an incredible team of people. It's also a product of the fact that each of us are climbers and skiers ourselves.
We're a company of users. It's who we are. We're the greatest dreamers about what could be, and the harshest of critics about what exists. Because of this, the creation of Black Diamond is a process that will never end. The company today is more committed than ever, thanks to the many people here in the U.S., at Black Diamond Europe and at Black Diamond Asia whose limitless energy and hands-on involvement have created a promising future for all climbers and skiers worldwide.