The Black Diamond Eldorado Tent shares the same design as the I-Tent by Black Diamond, but is 13 cm (5 in) longer and 8 cm (3 in) wider to accommodate taller climbers. This Black Diamond tent features two internal aluminum poles for quick and simple setup, and two zippered vents at the peak and a hooded vent over the single door allow you to create an ideal level of ventilation. Weighing just under five pounds, this Black Diamond shelter is easily packed and carried alongside the rest of your climbing gear, and offers a total area of 30 square feet for camping after a long day of adventuring. The Eldorado is kind of like buying the versatile Black Diamond I-Tent at a big and tall store.
Classic compact mountaineering design with extra room to accommodate taller climbers or extra gear storage.
- Two-person spacious version of I-Tent; 13 cm (5 in) longer and 8 cm (3 in) wider
- Two internal aluminum poles for easy setup
- Two zippered vents at the peak, a hooded vent over the door and one at the bottom
- Single door entry and optional vestibule for gear storage
- ToddTex single-wall fabric
- Optional ground cloth available
- Available with Fire Retardant (FR) fabric to meet requirements in select US states and Canada. Check with your Attorney General's office for flame retardancy requirements on tents in your state (or province).
Series : Bibler Series
Season : 4
Capacity : 2
Doors : 1
Average Packed Weight : 2.3 kg (5 lb 1 oz)
Minimum Weight : 2.04 kg (4 lb 8 oz)
Dimensions : 221 x 130 x 130 x 109 cm (87 x 51 x 51 x 43 in)
Area : 2.9 m² (30.8 sq ft)
Packed Size : 18 x 48 cm (7 x 19 in)