Gerbing's Core Heat Heated Sock Liner is the highest quality heated sock available!
These comfortable sock liners are constructed with a moisture wicking material that conforms to your foot for maximum comfort. This form fitting material also helps keep the heat pressed tightly to your foot for superior heat transfer.
- Available in a red/black combination
- Wide elastic band
- Constructed with 4-way stretch fabric
- Includes two (2) 7V rechargeable lithium batteries that hide away in a calf strap
- Wiring harness available for use with waders or knee boots
- 4 Heat Settings
- Rechargeable Battery Powered
With Microwire heat technology your feet will stay warm for hours on each charge. If you have ever suffered from cold feet this is the product for you. You can now have warm feet wherever you go. Keep in mind the socks will put out serious heat and you will need to use the controller on the battery to regulate for optimal thermal comfort.
- 2 Sock Liners (1 pair)
- 2 Rechargeable Batteries
- 1 Charger
- 2 Leg Straps/Clips
- Sock Harness
- Heating Technology: Core Heat Transfer System
- Power Source: 7V 2.2Ah lithium-ion battery
- Current: 1.4A
- Watts: 7.7W
- Surface Temp: 135°F
- 100% - 2 hours
- 75% - 3 hours
- 50% - 5 hours
- 25% - 8 hours
Due to the nature of this product, returns available only if item is new/unopened.
In 1975, a motorcyclist rides to work at an aeronautical machine shop. It's frigid, wet, and blustery. The faster he goes, the colder he feels. The machine shop owner and engineer is inspired; Gerbing heated clothing is born.
For over 40 years, Gerbing has been the industry leader in developing heating technologies to overcome cold weather conditions. The Gerbing patented Microwire system is composed of thousands of conductive filaments 1/10th the thickness of a human hair. Each garment is controlled by a sophisticated power management & distribution system.
We were born from aeronautics, fueled by a passion for powersports, and engineered to keep you warm in the most frigid riding conditions.
INTERCONNECTED HEATING SYSTEM.
12V PLUG IN HEATED CLOTHING - KEY CONSIDERATIONS
All of the 12-volt plug-in products in the Gerbing Heated Gear line may be used alone, or in any combination, as long as they do not exceed the maximum amperage allowed by the customer's motorcycle. Additionally, be sure to keep the following in mind:
- Use only the Battery Harness sold by Gerbing Heated Gear.
- Using the Battery Tender harness that may already be installed on a motorcycle is not recommended for powering Gerbing gear.
- Note: If using the Battery Tender harness you will need to use a female adapter, and will need to confirm that the Battery Tender has the correctly rated fuse selected for your gear combination.
- Note: By using this method, you bypass Battery Tenders built-in safety provision. If you are only using one harness, we recommend that you install a Gerbing Battery Harness and use the male adapter to charge your battery.
- We recommend that you keep both harnesses. Install a Gerbing Battery Harness to provide power to the Gerbing gear and use the Battery Tender harness to charge your battery.
- Gerbing Heated Gear must be used with a way to control the heat. We offer a Dual Bluetooth Controller, Dual Wireless Controller with optional remote, Single Controller, Dual Permanent Controller, and Single Permanent Controller. (See website for details on our Temperature Controllers.)
- If Gerbing Heated Gear will be worn by both rider and passenger, install two Battery Harnesses to the battery terminals and use two controllers to control each person's gear.
- NEVER switch on Gerbing heated gear if the motorcycle engine is turned off or running below the indicated engine speed. Damage to the gear and electrical system may occur.
- Heated gear must be used in accordance with the manufacturer's specifications and instructions.
- Use the Gerbing 12-volt plug-in heated gear on a 12-Volt DC circuit only.