If you've ever brushed in a duck blind or carried extra gear to your tree-stand before the sun comes up, you know the value in using a quality headlamp. The Torch 250 is the perfect solution to keep your hands free and still allow you to operate a light in the direction you want to see. Featuring a blinking red light on the back for safety, water resistant casing, widely adjustable beam angle, and pivoting body for precise light flow, the Torch 250 is sure to impress.
- Extremely Bright Long Lasting Cree LED
- Three Modes: High, Dimming (150 thru 15 Lumens) and SOS
- Runs on 3 AAAs (included) for up to 1 Hour 45 Min on High Providing 250 Lumens of light, 150 thru 15 Lumens in dimming mode varying from 3.5 hours to 30 hours, and SOS for 4 hours
- Water Resistant and Safe for Rainy Nights
- Adjustable beam angle from 15° Narrow - 75° Wide
- Light body pivots up to 45° for precise beam placement
- Rear flashing indicator
- Output / Runtime
- High: 250 Lumens / 1.75 hours
- Low: 150-15 Lumens / <33 hours
- IPX: IPX4
- Beam Distance: 148m (161 yd)
- Width: 2 inches
- Height: 2.75 inches
- Depth: 1.65 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 6.0 ounces
- Batteries: 3 AAA Alkaline (included)
Since our inception in 1993 by outdoor gear designer and company founder Dennis Brune, ALPS has become an innovation and customer satisfaction leader. Founder Brune enjoyed a successful career beginning in 1979 with the technical mountaineering manufacturer Kelty. He moved from product development to sales and marketing, then to management.
Brune had a vision of an outdoor company that would deliver high-quality performance gear priced within a comfortable reach for the everyday outdoorsman and woman. In essence, premium outdoor products whose performance exceeded the expectations of their price points. This combined with a focused attention on customer service has been a winning combination.
Dennis and his wife, LaRayne, wanted to share the passion for the outdoors with their three children. The time spent outdoors are their most cherished memories, and continue to be the stories told when they're together. Brian, Adam and Sarah Kristin have their roles in the company today. The family business was redefined as each child's spouses joined the ALPS team throughout the years. The pride of passing on a passion to your children is an amazing feeling, but to pass along a passion through your children to your grandchildren is something to treasure.
ALPS headquarters was built out of and around the Brune home. In 2015, they officially out-grew their Lyon campus and purchased a 100,000 sq. ft. building in the city limits of New Haven, where the bulk of their warehousing staff and products are now located.