The Spark 240 is the big brother to our Spark 130. Featuring the same innovative functions, such as a high and low beam, strobe, and SOS mode, the Spark 240 isn't your common flashlight. Durable and waterproof, the Spark 240 can even survive being submerged in water for up to 30 minutes. Super bright for a light in its price range, the Spark 240 is sure not to disappoint.
- Extremely Bright Long Lasting Cree LED
- Four Modes: High, Low, Strobe, and SOS
- Click Style Tail Switch
- Conveniently runs on 2 - AA (included) for up to 5 hours on high providing 240 Lumens of light, 50 Lumens on low for 15 hours, SOS Strobe for 10 Hours
- Waterproof down to 1m for 30 min
- Focus adjustable beam from 15° narrow to 75° wide
- Rugged aluminum housing
- Lanyard attachment points on tail cap
- Output / Runtime
- High: 240 Lumens / 5 hours
- Low: 50 Lumens / 15 hours
- IPX: IPX7
- Beam Distance: 120m (131 yd)
- Length: 6.25 inches
- Weight with Batteries: 4.6 ounces
- Batteries: 2 AA Alkaline (included)
Since our inception in 1993 by outdoor gear designer and company founder Dennis Brune, ALPS has become an innovation and customer satisfaction leader. Founder Brune enjoyed a successful career beginning in 1979 with the technical mountaineering manufacturer Kelty. He moved from product development to sales and marketing, then to management.
Brune had a vision of an outdoor company that would deliver high-quality performance gear priced within a comfortable reach for the everyday outdoorsman and woman. In essence, premium outdoor products whose performance exceeded the expectations of their price points. This combined with a focused attention on customer service has been a winning combination.
Dennis and his wife, LaRayne, wanted to share the passion for the outdoors with their three children. The time spent outdoors are their most cherished memories, and continue to be the stories told when they're together. Brian, Adam and Sarah Kristin have their roles in the company today. The family business was redefined as each child's spouses joined the ALPS team throughout the years. The pride of passing on a passion to your children is an amazing feeling, but to pass along a passion through your children to your grandchildren is something to treasure.
ALPS headquarters was built out of and around the Brune home. In 2015, they officially out-grew their Lyon campus and purchased a 100,000 sq. ft. building in the city limits of New Haven, where the bulk of their warehousing staff and products are now located.