The new three-season Camp Creek Two-Room Tent is perfect for camping with a larger group of family or friends. This cabin-style tent features fiberglass poles with steel uprights to create an extra tall center height and straight side walls, generating an ultra-comfortable camping experience. On top of that, an extra-long list of additional features (like a wall divider, two large doors, and six large windows for ventilation) help make the Camp Creek the ultimate home away from home.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set-up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra-tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Wall divider for two rooms
- Two large door allow easy entry into either room individually
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great ventilation with two doors and six large windows
- Two mesh storage shelf, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 10' x 12'
- Center height: 84"
- Tent area: 120 ft²
- Total weight: 31 lbs. 11 oz.
- Packed size: 11" x 27"
- Pole diameter: 12.7 mm FG | 19 mm steel
Since our inception in 1993 by outdoor gear designer and company founder Dennis Brune, ALPS has become an innovation and customer satisfaction leader. Founder Brune enjoyed a successful career beginning in 1979 with the technical mountaineering manufacturer Kelty. He moved from product development to sales and marketing, then to management.
Brune had a vision of an outdoor company that would deliver high-quality performance gear priced within a comfortable reach for the everyday outdoorsman and woman. In essence, premium outdoor products whose performance exceeded the expectations of their price points. This combined with a focused attention on customer service has been a winning combination.
Dennis and his wife, LaRayne, wanted to share the passion for the outdoors with their three children. The time spent outdoors are their most cherished memories, and continue to be the stories told when they're together. Brian, Adam and Sarah Kristin have their roles in the company today. The family business was redefined as each child's spouses joined the ALPS team throughout the years. The pride of passing on a passion to your children is an amazing feeling, but to pass along a passion through your children to your grandchildren is something to treasure.
ALPS headquarters was built out of and around the Brune home. In 2015, they officially out-grew their Lyon campus and purchased a 100,000 sq. ft. building in the city limits of New Haven, where the bulk of their warehousing staff and products are now located.