The Camp Creek will provide a luxury home-away-from-home the next time you want to get away. Since it uses fiberglass poles that connect to steel uprights, it provides ample interior space, with almost straight walls, to give you more usable space when you're inside. This is great whether you are setting up cots, or just want more space inside to hang out and play a round of cards before bed. The rainfly provides large awnings over the front door and back window, which is a great feature when it's raining. Available in a 4- or 6-person size, this is a great option for all your camping adventures.
- Free-standing design with fiberglass poles and steel uprights for extra strength
- Easy set-up with unique hub design and pole clips that quickly snap over the tent poles
- Extra-tall center height allows room to stand up
- Straight side walls allow more room for cots
- Large awnings over front door and back window
- Large door allows easy entry
- 75D 185T polyester fly with 1500mm coating resists UV damage and stays taut
- 150D polyester oxford floor with 1500mm coating
- Factory-sealed fly and floor seams provide best weather protection
- Weatherproof fly buckles to tent for maximum adjustability and protection
- Great ventilation with one door and four large windows
- Mesh storage shelf, steel stakes and guy ropes included
- Base size: 7'6 x 8'6
- Center height: 84"
- Tent area: 64 ft²
- Total weight: 19 lbs. 3oz.
- Packed size: 8" x 28"
- Pole diameter: 11 mm FG | 19 mm steel
Since our inception in 1993 by outdoor gear designer and company founder Dennis Brune, ALPS has become an innovation and customer satisfaction leader. Founder Brune enjoyed a successful career beginning in 1979 with the technical mountaineering manufacturer Kelty. He moved from product development to sales and marketing, then to management.
Brune had a vision of an outdoor company that would deliver high-quality performance gear priced within a comfortable reach for the everyday outdoorsman and woman. In essence, premium outdoor products whose performance exceeded the expectations of their price points. This combined with a focused attention on customer service has been a winning combination.
Dennis and his wife, LaRayne, wanted to share the passion for the outdoors with their three children. The time spent outdoors are their most cherished memories, and continue to be the stories told when they're together. Brian, Adam and Sarah Kristin have their roles in the company today. The family business was redefined as each child's spouses joined the ALPS team throughout the years. The pride of passing on a passion to your children is an amazing feeling, but to pass along a passion through your children to your grandchildren is something to treasure.
ALPS headquarters was built out of and around the Brune home. In 2015, they officially out-grew their Lyon campus and purchased a 100,000 sq. ft. building in the city limits of New Haven, where the bulk of their warehousing staff and products are now located.