Acorn Women's Ewe Loafer Slippers
Living is easy with the Acorn Ewe Loafer Slippers.
- Genuine, double faced sheepskin upper
- Unbelievably soft, naturally breathable shearling lining
- Premium, multilayer Cloud Cushion footbed delivers cloud-like comfort
- Classic loafer silhouette for breezy styling
- Skid resistant and weatherproof sole is great for indoor and outdoor wear
- Care Instructions: Clean with a damp cloth. Air dry
With over 12 million acres of forest and 3,400 miles of coastline, the outdoors plays a lead role in the lives of the people who live and vacation in Maine. Vibrant fall colors and cool temperatures inspire the designers, material choices, and construction methods at Acorn. Acorn footwear is great for indoors and out, relaxing by the fireplace and fire pit, couch and hammock. Rest assured that if the footwear can keep your feet warm and comfortable in Maine, it can keep your feet comfortable wherever you live or travel. Acorn founder David Quinn simply wanted to do something nice for his friends by hand-sewing leather soles on thick cozy ragg wool socks. In the process he created the icon, "The Original Slipper Sock". And the rest is history.