30seven Heated Mesh Base Layer Regular Fit
The heated mesh base layer with rechargeable lithium-ion batteries keeps your upper body warm during all outdoor activities or when working in a cold environment. The sleeveless base layer with collar is made from a breathable fabric. It consists of a moisture-wicking mesh to draw moisture away from the body. Two zipper pockets provide space for a small and practical battery holder and enable you to keep your belongings handy. 30seven is the only heating clothing brand that allows you to remove the integrated battery-operated heating element. This way you can use the same heating element for our other base layers and jackets. Both the base layer and heating element can be washed.
- Removable Novaheat technology
- Hot spots: neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back
- Battery and heating element included
- Unique system: the only heated clothing brand with removable heating element, not sewn into jacket
- Centre front closure, full length YKK-zipper
- Moisture-wicking mesh: draws moisture away from the body
- Breathable fabric
- Battery holder in pockets
- 2 side zipper pockets
- Washable at 30°C
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation
- Material: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- Thinsulate/Primaloft insulation: Primaloft, Primaloft, No
- Hipora waterproof membrane: Yes, No
- For whom: Men, Women
- Brand: 30seven
- Product category: Base layers, Gloves
- Color: Black
- International size: XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Hot spots: Neck, shoulders, kidneys and lower back, Back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- Removable heating element: Yes, No
- Water-repellent: Yes, No
- Waterproof: Yes, No
- Wind resistant: Yes, No
- Washable: No
- Type of battery: Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.6 Ah) with button operation, Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Number of heating levels: 3, 4
- Battery life - power max: 3-4 hours, 2-3 hours
- Battery life - power min: 7 hours, 4-5 hours
- Recharging time: 4-5 hours
- 4 heating levels
- Weight: 108.1 gram
- Size: 70x42x22 mm
- Battery life: power max: 3-4 hours, power min: up to 7 hours
- Recharging time: +/- 4-5 hours, at least 1000 full charges
- Heating element washable at 30°C. Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the heating element.
- Base layer washable at 30°C.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Use the provided washing bag for washing the Novaheat system. This way the wires will not get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not bleach.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
- 1 mesh base layer regular fit
- 1 removable heating element
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- 1 Dual charger
30seven keeps you warm
Our main goal in everything we do is keeping you warm. Our high-quality heated clothing (gloves, jackets, base layers, socks and insoles) is assembled in Europe and especially designed to resist the cold in both indoor as outdoor activities or even to help people who need heat therapy due to health issues.
Our ergonomic, electrically heated clothing is developed with great care and focuses on the comfort of the end-user. We are constantly observing the latest trends, improving our apparel and listening to the needs and wishes of our customers.
Comfort, ergonomics and ease of use are our three main focuses
30seven is the only heated clothing brand in the world with an integrated heating element that can easily be removed when temperatures are rising and it is too hot to use heated clothing. This way, you only need one jacket for various weather conditions!
Whether you are an extreme outdoor sportsman, a recreational golfer or a gardener, we can definitely help you to keep warm. Our heated clothing is also perfectly suitable for people who need heat therapy or for people who suffer from for example muscular diseases or Raynaud's disease.
Please take a look around on our website to discover more and contact us with any questions or remarks! We are always happy to help you.