30seven Heated Extra Warm Waterproof Mittens
Rechargeable Heated Mittens: All-weather mittens for protection in extreme cold. These electric heated mittens deliver Novaheat technology for powerful hand warmers with hot spots on the hand, fingers and fingertips. Battery and heating element included.
Extra-warm Winter Mittens For Comfort: A soft inner liner separates fingers inside the mitten to ensure warmth for each finger and your full hand. Double Primaloft insulation. Dampening intermediate layer and shock-absorbent padding on the palm.
Outdoor Gear: 30seven's extra-warm, double-insulated, heated mittens are suitable for use in snow and anywhere you need waterproof, windproof warmth. Ideal for snow sports, ski mittens, snowboard, snow scooter, snowmobile, shovelling snow, and more.
3 Heating Levels: Low, medium, and high heat mittens for instant warmth and reliable temperature control. Battery life up to 7 hours on low setting, 2.5 hours on high setting. Recharges in approximately 4 hours.
European Quality: Easy care design. Rinse with water and air-dry. Instant heat for warmth wherever, whenever. High quality products made with reliable German/Belgian technology and American textiles (Primaloft & 3M Thinsulate), assembled in Europe.
Adaptable, Custom Fit: Use the elastic wrist enclosure and Velcro strap for a secure fit. Reinforced with high-quality leather to provide extra strength and durability in key areas.
Instant Heat: These electric mittens maintain temperature in any weather. Perfect outdoor winter gear. Easily change heat settings at the touch of a button. Ideal as women's mittens, teen's mittens, and men's mittens.
- Integrated Novaheat technology
- Hot spots: back of the hand, fingers and fingertips
- 3 heating levels
- Extra warm
- Wind resistant
- Hipora membrane
- Soft lining
- Ergonomic fit and pre-curved fingers
- Reinforced with high-quality leather on top and bottom of glove
- Adjustable Velcro strap at wrist to keep wind and rain out
- Elastic wrist enclosure
- Non washable. Rinse with water
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery (7.4V/2.0 Ah) with button operation on the glove
- Dual-charger for charging both batteries simultaneously
- Material: Shell: 40% Leather, 40% Polyester, 20% Rubber, lining: 100% polyester, insulation: 100% polyester
- Made in Europe
- This package contains all you need: 1 pair of heated gloves extra warm, 2 rechargeable batteries and 1 dual charger
- Gloves washable at 30°C on a short wash programme.
- Make sure the battery-pocket is closed so wires don't get tangled up in the washing machine.
- Do not use washing powder or laundry detergent to clean the gloves.
- Always remove the batteries before washing.
- Do not dry clean or do not use dry-cleaning fluid.
- Do not wring the gloves as this can damage the integrated heating element.
- Do not bleach.
- Charge the batteries on a regular basis (at least every 3 months) to prolong the battery life, even during summer when the batteries aren't regularly used.
- Use the specified charger only. Using another charger may affect the battery life and can affect your safety.
- Always disconnect the battery if the heated clothing is not used. Batteries that stay connected will still consume a small amount of power.
- (Re)charge the battery only shortly before actual use (e.g. overnight), as a battery still loses capacity even if it is not enabled.
- The battery does not need to be fully charged to function. However, frequent insufficient charging over a period of weeks does result in reduction of the performance capacity.
- Completely discharging the batteries insures extremely efficient utilization. If this does not occur regularly, the charging capability can be impaired.
- Do not expose the battery charger to moisture. Store the batteries in a dry environment at room temperature.
- A Lithium-Ion battery cannot be overcharged via the charging control in the battery pack. It can easily withstand an overnight stay in the socket, although it only needs 3 hours to fully load.
Battery: Correct usage and storage of the battery will prolong the capacity and battery life.
30seven keeps you warm
Our main goal in everything we do is keeping you warm. Our high-quality heated clothing (gloves, jackets, base layers, socks and insoles) is assembled in Europe and especially designed to resist the cold in both indoor as outdoor activities or even to help people who need heat therapy due to health issues.
Our ergonomic, electrically heated clothing is developed with great care and focuses on the comfort of the end-user. We are constantly observing the latest trends, improving our apparel and listening to the needs and wishes of our customers.
Comfort, ergonomics and ease of use are our three main focuses
30seven is the only heated clothing brand in the world with an integrated heating element that can easily be removed when temperatures are rising and it is too hot to use heated clothing. This way, you only need one jacket for various weather conditions!
Whether you are an extreme outdoor sportsman, a recreational golfer or a gardener, we can definitely help you to keep warm. Our heated clothing is also perfectly suitable for people who need heat therapy or for people who suffer from for example muscular diseases or Raynaud’s disease.
Please take a look around on our website to discover more and contact us with any questions or remarks! We are always happy to help you.